U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hanover? is that were Windmill Studios is? or was?

I remember me and mate doodling round the corner where there was U2 stuff, its the street just facing with houses. We didn't care, but I often wondered did the residents look out and laugh at us :wink:

class pics!

mad1 said:
Hanover? is that were Windmill Studios is? or was?

Hanover Quay is a few blocks away from Windmill Lane
When I visited in the fall we walked over to HQ from the Temple Bar area and stumbled upon Windmill Lane accidentally to my delight!! Loved it more than HQ honestly. Has more character plus there were some models there doing a photo shoot using the colorful grafitti as a back drop.
It was cool because right when we got there the sun broke out and made all the colors pop on the wall! Gorgeous!!! :) I got some great shots!

This is Windmill Lane Studios! :)
IrelandTRIP053.jpg

Me at Hanover Quay signing the wall! :)
IrelandTRIP064.jpg

lisa2004 said:
I hate all the conflicting rumors about wether they are there or not but HELL we have booked!!!

I am going on what Daniel said eh!! - END OF MARCH!!!!!

When are you going....

where did the end of March come from?

I was under the impression Daniel Lanois was only there for 1 week?

Bono's Tart said:

where did the end of March come from?

I was under the impression Daniel Lanois was only there for 1 week?

I heard from a mate in Dublin that he was there
"quote"
3 to 4 weeks....

but maybe you know more!

starting to panic now that I should have gone over last week!!!!

God what I would not give for a recent pic of one of them at the studio from this week!!!!!!

lisa2004 said:
starting to panic now that I should have gone over last week!!!!

God what I would not give for a recent pic of one of them at the studio from this week!!!!!!

I didnt mean to make you panic sorry!

We are on the verge of booking flights only for a quick day trip, but I really hope that your info is better than mine as it would give a lot of us more of a chance of a sighting or two!!
Fingers crossed for new pics this week!!

WildHoney said:
I don't think the band even knows how longer they'll be there :lol:

well i'm taking the chance, like so many other times when i gone to HQ and returned empty handed. (crosses EVERYTHING )

I've lost count!! lol!!

Bono's Tart said:

I didnt mean to make you panic sorry!

We are on the verge of booking flights only for a quick day trip, but I really hope that your info is better than mine as it would give a lot of us more of a chance of a sighting or two!!
Fingers crossed for new pics this week!!

I think lots of people went over there last week when they knew the premiere was happening....
I cannot see them just going into the studio for a week???

Oh well - EVERYthing crossed!

Back
Top Bottom