U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been at HQ last year in summer several times, trying to see/meet the band, but me and my friend weren't so lucky like some of you were. still, it was always special to stand in front of that door, reading the messages of fans all over the world and touching the handle.

to see those pictures now is kind of surreal and yet it makes me realize again and again that I've been -there-, too :) it's a strange yet wonderful feeling and I hope to go back there one day.

thanks for posting those pictures, everyone.

I feel the same way Phistolemon.. I was there in June.. I must say they've really markered up the doors since I was there.

Wish I could get there now. There's hope yet maybe :pray:

Last edited:
u2jesusgirl said:
8575767.jpg

NICE CAR B.VOX!

Thanks To all who posted the Lovely photos and sharing your reports :D

So sorry bonois hot you didn't get to meet them maybe on the tour you will get to meet meet. ;)

biff said:

You're only assuming it's the same car. He may have bought them in bulk.

:hmm: true...

How's the license plating in Ireland, does it come with the car(like in belgium) or is it tied to a name( like in my country)?

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: true...

How's the license plating in Ireland, does it come with the car(like in belgium) or is it tied to a name( like in my country)?

Hm, i don't know where you got that from but our plates don't come with the car.

They are in one's name and go a lifetime.
Unless you sell your car and don't get another one, then you have to send the plate back.

As for Ireland? I guess it goes with the car, Bono's got the year 04 in it...

So are they still in the studio?????

I heard a rumor that they were nearly done with the recording and will be in the studio only until the end of March!

So exciting :) :) I cannot wait for this new album....

Shall I go to Dublin though, god it is temping!!!

greety said:

Hm, i don't know where you got that from but our plates don't come with the car.

They are in one's name and go a lifetime.
Unless you sell your car and don't get another one, then you have to send the plate back.

As for Ireland? I guess it goes with the car, Bono's got the year 04 in it...
:reject: sorry I meant the other way around! WE get them with the car, you get them by person...

I hate all the conflicting rumors about wether they are there or not but HELL we have booked!!!

I am going on what Daniel said eh!! - END OF MARCH!!!!!

When are you going....

lisa2004 said:
I hate all the conflicting rumors about wether they are there or not but HELL we have booked!!!

I am going on what Daniel said eh!! - END OF MARCH!!!!!

When are you going....

Where did this piece of info come from end of March?
If this is right we are booking!!

waynetravis said:
If they're garunteed to be there until the end of March, then hot damn, I'm booking :hyper:

That wasn't the info we had that's why I'm asking, we'll only be over for a day trip if we do. After staying at The Clarence last week which was worth every single penny!!:drool:

Time for a phone call I think lol!!

Ah, I see :)

Well if they're going to be there for a while then I might see what I can do.
But it seems that there is a lot of different rumours around, like the one I had that said the guys were going to use another studio :huh:

WildHoney said:
Someone come over on the 7th March, i don't want to be all alone :scream:

Thats the date I'm looking at!
There's 4 of us plus we may have 2 kids in tow but we are really friendly honest!!

I want to go, too. :grumpy:

But I can't before the Easter Holidays.

Where does the information come from that they will be in Dublin recording throughout March?

If this is really true, I might check a flight.

Back
Top Bottom