U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e61vs0.jpg

The_Edge89 said:

Say what?:eyebrow: :ohmy:
I thought if there's an album this year it will be release in the 4th quarter (Oct, Nov,Dec) and we've all heard several rumours pointing to October.

I wonder who the source on this news was...

I agree that the album will more than likely be released after September (and more and importantly after the cut-off for Grammy consideration). Members of the band are very open about the fact that they like to drop the single prior to the cut-off date and the album after in order to span two Grammy years and give the album a double bump

:nerd:
if only I could apply this kind of knowledge to my classes....

nurse chrissi said:

I agree that the album will more than likely be released after September (and more and importantly after the cut-off for Grammy consideration). Members of the band are very open about the fact that they like to drop the single prior to the cut-off date and the album after in order to span two Grammy years and give the album a double bump

really? i can't think of anything less significant in the process of making and releasing an album than the grammys. i'd be disapointed if this were true..

Good luck I hope all the idiots have left, I hope the band are still there I got the impression that the recording was only for a week? But you know how they change their minds!

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: to me it's still a mystery how Bono still has the same car for four years and hasn't crashed it yet!!!

:drool: Le Maserati~!

You're only assuming it's the same car. He may have bought them in bulk.

Back
Top Bottom