U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ryaner said:
Is there a telephone number for the Studio??

Hmmm...You know what...Im not really sure if it's good idea to call the studio just to ask where the band is or if/when they are comming back to the studio...
It's the place where they WORK...And not a 'meeting-point'. Sure it's nice to meet them there if you have good luck...But to call there...No...Not really.

OK, you better not call the studio. Or knock on the door. Or anything like this. They don't like it and you will very likely get no response or information. Best thing is to read through the topics of the recent fan meeting, so you know about what time the fans were there and the band arrived. If fans behave properly, Bono will come out and talk to them, take pictures, sign autographs. But after all let's not forget that the studio is where they work. For them it's like going to the office. So far, they have been really nice and gracious to the fans, but they don't need to. Just take your time, go there, get some information, talk to fans and have a little patience.

I went down Saturday and Sunday but there was no sign of any fans? A taxi pulled up and a man ( not to old ) stepped out of Hanover Studios so I asked him is Bono or any of the boys in the studio? He just looked at me and smiled got into the taxi and drove off! I was going to wait a bit but I didnt get a straight answer off the man and I wasn't going to wait in the rain for nothing if had said yes I would have waited and waited!

Back
Top Bottom