U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
Just hung up from talking to Wild....

SHE MET BONO AND GOT A KISS!!!!!! :yippie:

She's on her way back to her hotel now, and VERY excited!!!!! :yippie: :hyper: :yippie:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 kinds of awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAWWWWW, Congrats Wild!!!! So happy for you!

I cannot wait to hear her story and see photos!

A kiss from Bono, how great is that! :drool:

mad1 said:
Isn't it along where Windmill was, like an old stony wall, someone done a good-sized PoP arch in yellow?

thanks Jean :wink:

Do you mean this:-

Windmilllane2.jpg

I think this photo back in 1997 on my first trip to Dublin. Here's another....

Windmilllane1.jpg

All the walls on both sides of the street where covered in this kind of grafitti. I left my own little message on the wall....

U2wallCelebrian_1997.jpg

We knew that U2 had moved to a new studio by this time but none of us knew where! :shrug:

I see no problem with fans hanging out around U2s recording studios, it comes with the territory of being a big famous rock band! And I think most U2 fans, the ones I've met anyway, are very gracious but of course you get some inconsiderate pushy people, and again par of the course! :shrug:

I'm happy for everyone who have been lucky enough to meet our guys during this time and look forward to hearing more reports, pics and videos! :wave:

Oh what I wouldn't give to be in Dublin right now....:drool:

Did I miss something? I don't think they moved (though there were rumours they would by the end of last year) ... someone here said they would be recording in HQ for the month to come. :scratch:

Lara_Croft said:
so they moved from HQ studios!
Do you think are they staying in town or France?

No, no I meant that back in the summer of 1997 when I visited U2s old studio at Windmill Lane that they had moved to HQ but at the time I didn't know where! :wink: Sorry for the confusion!! :uhoh:

Lara_Croft said:
so they moved from HQ studios!
Do you think are they staying in town or France?

Hi Lara!

They were yesterday in HQ. Two friends heard part of a song and they said that the sounded amazing!!

:drool:

----------------
U2Miracle

:rockon: Go Wild!

:lol: and apparently he talked her ears off!!! :cute:

She went to see U23D again in Dublin and will be on her way today...

:D and she has a pic! :lol: Bono must've loved that since he looks like a giant next to our wee Wild :cute:

Awww, can't wait to see the pic! I'm always amazed how sweet and attentive and funny Bono is with the fans. Lucky lucky Wild! :drool:

Well, it looks like U2 indeed stopped recording at HQ yesterday. At least according to U2place:
http://www. u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=3218
But I don't really understand what they write (sth about recording at a warmer place?!). Maybe someone can translate it and post the pictures ;)

Last edited:
Bona Vox said:
Well, it looks like U2 indeed stopped recording at HQ yesterday. At least according to U2place:
http://www. u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=3218
But I don't really understand what they write (sth about recording at a warmer place?!). Maybe someone can translate it and post the pictures ;)

Yes, please, lovely photo of Bono wearing cool (Red) shades!

And as far as I understand they've stopped recording on Friday (according to Sam O'Sullivan) and will spend some time now listening to the stuff they have already recorded and making decisions. Bono will have some stuff to do in the US in April and the band wants to continue recording in a warmer place. Maybe Italy ... I'm sure there is more but my Italian isn't perfect, so maybe someone else can help me out.

according to the news in that site....an italian boy spoke with Sam O'Sullivan yesterday evening and he confirmed that recording sessions at HQ are over, now time to relax and to think about the work. Bono has business meeting in April in Usa, then they'll move to a warmer place (france) to finish all.

I dunno how much is reliable that!
Who's going to the studios next week?

I always think purple around the eyes makes people look tired.

Congratulations, Wild!!! Having a Bono moment is the best feeling in the world, hands down! I'm so glad that Plebans are getting a chance to meet him. It's so exciting!

:sexywink:

This is what I looked like after my encounter... :ohmy: hee hee!

OMG at that video where Bono interviews the fans. Just had a chance to watch it. :lmao:

And yay for Wild. :yippie: Can't wait till she comes home. I text her back last night to ask what Bono smelt like ( important questions first :shifty: ), what he said etc. She said it would have taken too many texts to write it. :drool:

:lmao: at him talking her ear off. Don't think i would have lasted very long without doing this ----> :faint:
:lol:

Thanks for the new pics Wayne. Bono looks :drool:

Lara_Croft said:
according to the news in that site....an italian boy spoke with Sam O'Sullivan yesterday evening and he confirmed that recording sessions at HQ are over, now time to relax and to think about the work. Bono has business meeting in April in Usa, then they'll move to a warmer place (france) to finish all.

I dunno how much is reliable that!
Who's going to the studios next week?

That would be BONO at AMERICAN IDOL - IDOL GIVES BACK on APRIL 9th!!!!!! LOS ANGELELS!!!!!

Congrats to WILD and all fans who have had their great moments at HQ!!!! It is SOOO exciting!!!

I love these (Red) shades, you can see Bono's eyes so much better than with the other shades he usually wears. But I don't know where some of you get the idea that these shades are purple? :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom