U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG! I get so excited when I hear about stuff like this and it makes me kick myself just a little harder that I didn't go to HQ when I was in Dublin. :drool: :yippie:

Just hung up from talking to Wild....

SHE MET BONO AND GOT A KISS!!!!!! :yippie:

She's on her way back to her hotel now, and VERY excited!!!!! :yippie: :hyper: :yippie:

:wink: :drool: Wow!! Go Wild Go! I am glad more people are getting the chance to meet them! Thanks for all the pics and videos!! :laugh: :heart: They are looking good!! And Bono is being his so so funny self!:drool: :adam:

gluey said:

She's on her way back to her hotel now, and VERY excited!!!!! :yippie: :hyper: :yippie:

Holy Moly! She must be on cloud nine right about now! Good for her! :yippie: :dancing: :yippie: I'm sooooo x 1000 happy for her!

Yay for Wild so very happy for you!

yougogirl.gif

gluey said:

Ummm, and she's still alive? :eyebrow: Not a pile of ashes on the ground? Sounds bogus to me :tsk:

:wink: :yippie: Go Wild! :hyper:

gluey said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A KISS FROM BONO~~~ :faint::drool:

WTG WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HER STORY AND SEE PICS...

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

Back
Top Bottom