U2 as younggin's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c992acbb.jpg

71de9ab8.jpg

They were so cute!!!:love: who would have ever thought they would grow up to be such manly studs?? I DO I DO!!!:wink:

I just LOVE these young pics, so cute! They are adorable, innocent, and sweet. Some of you may find this hard to believe but when I first came here there were people who would post these early pics just to make fun of them :sad: It bothered me. I am so glad you all appreciate them! :) But another thing that makes me sad is that we have a Baby Bono thread and FS is not here. She must really be gone :sad:

U2Kitten said:
I just LOVE these young pics, so cute! They are adorable, innocent, and sweet. Some of you may find this hard to believe but when I first came here there were people who would post these early pics just to make fun of them :sad: It bothered me. I am so glad you all appreciate them! :) But another thing that makes me sad is that we have a Baby Bono thread and FS is not here. She must really be gone :sad:

I know! A lot of us (you and me included) are spending less and less time here.:(

u2granny said:

I know! A lot of us (you and me included) are spending less and less time here.:(
Don't go! We still need you girls to fill the picture threads! And without you, who's gonna make (good quality) screen cap's of every single frame on every single u2 performance? No one, that's who. :sad:

Actually, I had a dream about you last night. You had a website called u2granny.com and it was filled with every single photo ever of U2. There was a forum there too, and you said you were going to shut it down because you couldn't be bothered with it anymore.
I was sad. :(

MsPurrl said:

I think everyone is just too dang busy with jobs, etc.--I often tell my friends that my job is interfering with my life. :(

Same here..I miss the good ole days when I could spend countless hours on the computer...now I have to work and be all responsible :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom