U2 as The Godfather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this has been posted a few times,

but I'm just curious, does anyone have it to download?

:lol:
Is it just me or does anyone else see early shapes of Macphisto in Bono's madman eye gaze?

:laugh: It's probably the age of the tape showing, Edge laughter does sound like a sheep!

Last edited:
Queen Bee made these in another thread when this was discussed a few months back:

banomafia0xm.jpg

bonomafia7vz.gif

Last edited:
Give the man an award!! I LOVED IT!!!! He sure can act. Nearly fell off my chair laughing! :laugh: :applaud:

BonoFox1 said:
^^ Speaking of which...Does anyone have the "Disco Bus" clip????OMG!! I lost it a long time ago when my comp crashed ..like in 2001:huh:

I would really LOVE to see it again..Edge is great in it!!!!
even clips of it....:hyper:

Disco Bus? Something tells me I want to see this.

Yeah, there was a clip some years back about U2 auctioning or selling a Disco bus...I cant recall, but Bono and Edge are in the bas and Edge is really ".gettin down" The disco bus has a disco bus inside of it..Im sure someone else remembers this...."hopefully":wink:

BonoFox1 said:
Yeah, there was a clip some years back about U2 auctioning or selling a Disco bus...I cant recall, but Bono and Edge are in the bas and Edge is really ".gettin down" The disco bus has a disco bus inside of it..Im sure someone else remembers this...."hopefully":wink:

....wow. Okay, I second the call for this. :shifty:

^^ AH HAHAHAHA!! I meant the disco bus has a Disco Ball in it!! OMG!! this always happens when I multitask..I mis -type!!:lol:

Anyway ...I hope the Disco Bus clips shows up somewhere....:hyper:

Oh yeah Bono is singing some "Disco bus, buy our Disco bus" song

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^^ AH HAHAHAHA!! I meant the disco bus has a Disco Ball in it!! OMG!! this always happens when I multitask..I mis -type!!:lol:

Anyway ...I hope the Disco Bus clips shows up somewhere....:hyper:

HA! Still sounds awesome though.

Oh yeah Bono is singing some "Disco bus, buy our Disco bus" song

:lol: Sounds like him, all right.

Thank you for the upload

if you had to place this would it be Rattle and Hum, or Joshua Tree?

It's Joshua Tree. If you look at the tagline on the youtube website, it says "U2 as The Godfather filmed for a private industry party circa The Joshua Tree."

And no, I also cringe and squirm when I watch this video, but it's so good in such a horribly bad way. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom