U2 arrived in Brussels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the photos, ladies... bono is looking GORGEOUS!!!

i love the casual "rockstar" daytime look: hoodie and green cargo cap :cute:

but the "formal" look with jeans, untucked shirt, tie, and jacket is SO HOT! :drool: i wonder if ali's taken to dressing bono, now that she's a fashion maven? :wink:

thanks again for the pics, girls!!! :up:

963b2c90.jpg

71b64a19.jpg

0c568fe9.jpg

thank you, kelly!!! :bow:

bono looks great! :love:

in the second to last pic, is he signing a woman's arm? i wonder if she's going to get a tatoo of what he wrote, a la Tatoo Dan... :wink:

*Ally* said:
thank you, kelly!!! :bow:

bono looks great! :love:

in the second to last pic, is he signing a woman's arm? i wonder if she's going to get a tatoo of what he wrote, a la Tatoo Dan... :wink:

I don't know what he's writing, but I'm gonna get him to sign my arm sometime just so he will hold my arm like that, lol!!!

Molly

Absolutely fantastic collection of pics of one of the world's most amazing men!

Let's just try to concentrate on the plight of the equally beautiful children whose faces appeared behind Bono.

I'm sure that he would appreciate it.

BTW - those must be EDUN jeans that Bono's wearing.

It looks just like them.

And thanks SO MUCH to those who posted video links from today's news conference - that was very thoughtful of all of you!

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Thanks for the pics!! :bow:

:hyper: We are June 10!!! I'm nervous, exited, ...
I'm gonna pack some things because I'll stay in Brussels this evening. Just can't wait!! :rockon:

Thankyou for the great pictures Kelly and Thankyou Jamila for those links - you always remind us of what is really important - thankyou:yes:

Palace_Hero said:
I've said it before, Bono's non-concert attire for the last year has been his trendiest, EVER.

I'm sure we can thank EDUN for that! :up:

*Ally* said:
i love the casual "rockstar" daytime look: hoodie and green cargo cap :cute:

but the "formal" look with jeans, untucked shirt, tie, and jacket is SO HOT! :drool: i wonder if ali's taken to dressing bono, now that she's a fashion maven? :wink:

Maybe she had some help from the Fab Five? How funny would it be if he had a Queer Eye makeover? Of course...it wouldn't be a bad way to promote the EDUN clothing line. <waves at the lads> Hey! Did you hear that guys??? Guys??? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom