U2 & the COrrs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
im not sure if this is the right place to post.
anyways

I also love the Corrs. One of the most talented band! and beautiful too! I was so glad when I learned that they had a collaboration, When the Stars Go Blue, plus I saw some pics of Andrea Corr with Larry! weeheh! :D:D

Can you guys share a Corrs-related U2 info? tnx!

PS
I lost that pic of Larry with Andrea, could someone post it? thanks!

Where and when was that taken?

:)

53205010u.jpg

the watermark...bahhh:madspit:

i have the photos of larry with andrea, but i dont know if they are the ones you're looking for... hang on, ill post them!

ps -andrea is beeeyoooteeefulll!!!! plus, she's the same exact height as me - so thats what id look like proportionate in size to bono :p

Babydoll said:
the first one... try not to faint ;)

larry0281.jpg

and
larry0309.jpg

i hope these are the ones you mean! :)

yes, that's the one im referring to.. but there's a close up one, anyway its just taken at the same event

and... omg is that sharon? being kissed by larry?

u2 granny, that from the edinburgh performance on live8 right? Andrea looked so gorgeous in that performance. :D but sometimes i think caroline (the drummer) is prettier... are irish drummers meant to be good-looking and gorgeous? haha

larry...:drool:

I've always thought Andrea had a thing for Bono. Now wait, I don't mean he 'did' anything, I don't, he is faithful to Ali, it's her- she has the obvious hots for him, and what's wrong with that, don't most of us here feel the same way?;) I think she carries a torch for him :yes:

RocknRollKitty said:
I've always thought Andrea had a thing for Bono. Now wait, I don't mean he 'did' anything, I don't, he is faithful to Ali, it's her- she has the obvious hots for him, and what's wrong with that, don't most of us here feel the same way?;) I think she carries a torch for him :yes:

well said :yes: :)

I really love "when the stars go blue"..it's absolutely gorgeous

..and the new Corrs album, "Home" :heart:

Back
Top Bottom