U2 and The Corner Hotel-Richmond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ikkin

War Child
I think this is the right place to post.

It's been on Aussie news twice now (Channel 10) not much detail but I am getting this information from my brother :shifty:

U2 are to film (new vid clip?) at Richmonds Corner Hotel in Melbourne, no dates of when though. Just a heads up for those in that area and if anyone has any more reliable information.

-Nikki

yeah.. heard about it.. they were filming Windows in the skies video there. I think there is a thread about it in the Tour section of this forum. Someone who was actually an extra in it posted I believe in General Discussions forum.

a fan's pics of Larry and Bono coming out of the hotel after the video shoot..

here ya go..
cornerhotelvideoshootlarry.jpg

cornerhotelvideoshootlarry1.jpg

cornerhotelvidlarry2.jpg

cornerhotelvidlarryandfan1.jpg

cornervidshootlarryclose.jpg

cornervidshootbonoleaving.jpg

wha? I posted there too :sad:

Oh and thanks for the update here. I wonder when we'll see the video.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the vid if there's any shots of a train going over the bridge over the Corner, a train with me sitting in it looking at all the people at the pub, me with no fucking idea U2 were there :sad: :mad:

Thanks so much for these pics of Edge, Reg. :rockon:

Wishing you well always. :hug:

got there just in time to see larry leaving... somehow found myself right in front of him... and i wasn't pushing or anything... everyone seemed really chill, snapping away on their cameras/phones of course.

the people around me were getting photos with him, and then when i was just standing in front of him, he kind of gestured whether i wanted a photo and i kind of shrugged in a 'sure, why not!' way. maybe even saying 'yeah' outloud. then i hopped next to him, thrust my phone at someone and was like 'can you please take the photo' and yeah ... here it is. (blocked out my face cos i dunno, i find it weird cos i don't know all you guys. but oh well, you can see the main attraction, LARRY!)

MEANDLARRYMULLENJNRWithoutFace.jpg

lol @ my hand. he just looks so suave.

would have been cool to see edge and bono leaving from the other side... i wonder what time they left?

this video is gonna be coool!! there was a really pretty sunset, and i read somewhere that they did some filming on the rooftop garden... and so that will be a really pretty vista!!

Last edited:
belbird said:
got there just in time to see larry leaving... somehow found myself right in front of him... and i wasn't pushing or anything... everyone seemed really chill, snapping away on their cameras/phones of course.

the people around me were getting photos with him, and then when i was just standing in front of him, he kind of gestured whether i wanted a photo and i kind of shrugged in a 'sure, why not!' way. maybe even saying 'yeah' outloud. then i hopped next to him, thrust my phone at someone and was like 'can you please take the photo' and yeah ... here it is. (blocked out my face cos i dunno, i find it weird cos i don't know all you guys. but oh well, you can see the main attraction, LARRY!)

would have been cool to see edge and bono leaving from the other side... i wonder what time they left?

this video is gonna be coool!! there was a really pretty sunset, and i read somewhere that they did some filming on the rooftop garden... and so that will be a really pretty vista!!

You are so lucky:drool: Damn, that man is fine! And....MOOBAGE!!!:combust:

belbird said:

lol @ my hand. he just looks so suave.

Very cool, belbird! Thanks for sharing! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom