U2 & I Gallery Opening Today in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
I see Ruffian :hyper:

:lol: Yep, there she is :up:

f7461843.jpg

:reject:
while it was a little weird to be standing against the glass, we had a GREAT view of everyone who came into the gallery. I think aside from Bono being totally cute communicating with fans, I was most struck by how stunningly beautiful Ali was--I'd never seen her in person and WOW. She absolutely glows, and seems to have some of that same charisma that Bono has. And she's so much more tiny than I imagined.

I :heart: NYC. Fantastic shows, fantastic crowds and so many diehard U2 fans.

and also, it was interesting that other celebrities that walked by pretended they didn't see fans--no waving, no smiling, or no acknowledgement...which is certainly fine...but it highlights the fact that U2 are so generous with their time where fans are concerned. Bono made such an effort to greet people, including standing in the rain to say hello on Friday before soundcheck. Can't think of other bands who would consistently take so much time for fans.

Ruff!

I am glad you're back home safe and sound... :hug:

It made my morning to see you in that picture! :cute:

Miroslava said:
Ruff!

I am glad you're back home safe and sound... :hug:

It made my morning to see you in that picture! :cute:

:hug: got in at 2:00 a.m. :crazy: can't wait to see you at another show soon!

ruffian said:

:hug: got in at 2:00 a.m. :crazy: can't wait to see you at another show soon!

By my count, we have at least 3 more shows together, possibly 4 :flirt:

:drool:

Maybe five :shh:

Last edited:
kakvox said:
Anton is a giant!! :wink:

Ha ha, no he's actually not! :wink:

Just the two other guys in the pics being... *ahem*... not so tall! :shifty: :D

...But looking very good!!! :drool: :combust:

Thanks to everyone for posting :bow: - and congrats to Ruffi! :hug:

:sad: I wanted to stay for the Gallery opening, but I flew out yesterday morning.

I did get my book signed by Anton at the Virgin megastore on Saturday though. :hyper: :applaud:

Oh, my ....:drool: He's looking really, really good. LOVE the photo of him kissing the girls through the window and the look on Ali's face, like "Here he goes again!" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom