U2 and friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1a16c82f.jpg

joviu2backstage.jpg

I can recognize Bono, Edge, Bon Jovi and I don’t know the other people. The person on the right might be the owner of the site U2backstage.

Here is my stash of pics of :love:David Bowie with Bono. I think the first three are from the Meltdown Festival 2000, or maybe Netaid Sept 1999.

Cheers! ~Ultra

bono_bowie1.jpg

bonobowie7.jpg

davebono.jpg

db&bono1987.jpeg

DB&bono1990.jpg

LostAtMoon said:
joviu2backstage.jpg

I can recognize Bono, Edge, Bon Jovi and I don’t know the other people. The person on the right might be the owner of the site U2backstage.

Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi), Bono, Jon (Bon Jovi), The Edge, David Bryan (Bon Jovi), some bloke, Tico Torres (Bon Jovi) :shifty:

Last edited:
Cancelthedebtcampaingn2.jpg

Cancelthedebtcampaingn.jpg

Bono at the Drop the Dept Campaign with Bob Geldof and Mick Hucknall. I hope Bono gets the Nobel price one day, because he deserves it (just a thought).

Last edited:
There is another one of Bono and Neil. It is from the issue of Rolling Stone from a couple months ago, I believe it had Eminem on the cover of the issue. Bono looks like he might be just a little tipsy in the pic. I will try to post it when I fix my scanner, when ever that is.

beli said:

Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi), Bono, Jon (Bon Jovi), The Edge, David Bryan (Bon Jovi), some bloke, Tico Torres (Bon Jovi) :shifty:
Thank you. I knew they were from the band (Bon Jovi), but I never know their names.:reject:

clementine_rose said:

I've been debating whether I should get it. So is it a book that you would recommend purchasing?

Yes, I do - if you are crazy enough about Bono as I am.:wink:
**Jocking** He grew up with U2 members and he relates a lot of facts in a way that I had ever heard before. I recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom