U2 and cars pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2aremyfriends

War Child
Hi everybody!

I've always loved cars and U2, of course! So, after reading the Bono's Mercedes topic, I think it would be nice to combine both. Btw, motorcycles are allowed too.

(I took this pics from Macphisto.net)

band0733.jpg

bono1123.jpg

larry0386.jpg

larry0155.jpg

larry0316.jpg

Galeongirl said:
The maseraaaati :drool:
bonoblueshirtincar2001063ab.jpg

I love that car! :drool: :drool: :drool:

...and the Edge Audi! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know there are more pics of the Maserati somewhere (old Showbiz Ireland pics, perhaps?!), but I haven't saved them... :reject:

Merc said:

I love that car! :drool:

...and the Edge Audi!

I know there are more pics of the Maserati somewhere (old Showbiz Ireland pics, perhaps?!), but I haven't saved them... :reject:

well I do have, buit not with the boys in it! oh what the heck :wink:
btw U2aremyfriends, you are hotlinking! that's not allowed here... do not take pics directly from a site, save them on your pc and upload them to photobucket or snapfish then.. or use www.imageshack.us and select transload, insert the link, and it'll host it fo you.. that way you don't hotlink!

teh maseraaaaaati :drool:
smaseratioutsidetheclarencebac.jpg

smaseratioutsidetheclarence9tw.jpg

smaseratiquattroporte9cz.jpg

Galeongirl said:
btw U2aremyfriends, you are hotlinking! that's not allowed here... do not take pics directly from a site, save them on your pc and upload them to photobucket or snapfish then.. or use www.imageshack.us and select transload, insert the link, and it'll host it fo you.. that way you don't hotlink!

Sorry, I didn't know that! :reject: Anyway, I posted the site I took the pics from. Too bad I can't edit that post...

Sorry again.

hee hee - I reconise that pic.... might have something to do with the fact that I was stood next to the person taking it watching Bono singing to himself in the car!!!!! :) :)

Lisa

Galeongirl said:

teh maseraaaaaati :drool:

smaseratioutsidetheclarence9tw.jpg

smaseratiquattroporte9cz.jpg

lisa2004 said:
hee hee - I reconise that pic.... might have something to do with the fact that I was stood next to the person taking it watching Bono singing to himself in the car!!!!! :) :)

Lisa

:wink: yep I know, I shamelessly stole them from you ^^
You've been so lucky to meet him tho... with a little hangover... cute blue shirt... scruffff... and thee maserati! :drool: I want that car!

f66735e1.jpg

hmmm for some reason I only have pictures of Adam in or by cars... strange:shifty:

According to EPA, a Masearti Quatroporte gets 12 mpg. A Toyota Prius hybrid gets 60 mpg. Not the same automotive fermament, of course, but imagine the impact when Bono and Ali are seen in their new Prius :)

Galeongirl said:

gg, you're saying there no one in the car when that pic was taken? :huh:

If that's the case it would be the strangest (and most illegal) parking of a car I have ever seen (plus it looks like the wheels are in motion and the lights are on - I know you can't see Bono in the pic, but he's got to be in the car)! :nerd: :reject:

However, I would not be that surprised if Bono would park his car that way! :giggle:

I need to try and drive that car! :drool: :drool: :drool:

well there was somebody in it, but not Bono... it was somebody from the Clarence returning the car to his owner :wink: apparently, 'somebody' forgot where he parked his car the night before, and then he had a party, and it was safer for him NOT to drive :lol: as if it's safe to let him drive when he's not drunk!

Re: Re: U2 and cars pics

bonocomet said:

What is this one from?

That pic was taken at the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Monaco in 2003 I believe. Bono was visiting the Jordan team there and the guy next to Bono is the teamowner Eddie Jordan(this team does not exist anymore though..)

I'm an F1 fan too and it was quite funny to see "famous" F1 drivers go "OMG that's Bono! :ohmy: " when they saw him there.

Back
Top Bottom