U2 and Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
What animals do Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam resemble to you? If you can please post a pic to show the resemblence! Course it doesnt have to be with just looks:wink: . It might be funny to see what you guys think for this one lol. Also as them all together what animals that live in groups do they remind you of?

Edge-Dolphin? maybe? Graceful, intelligent, beautiful,calm

Bono-does it have to be a real animal?? Because Bono makes me think of an oriental dragon...firery, passionate, full of life

Larry-a dog-German Shepherd maybe-beautiful, fiercely protective, faithful, determined

Adam-easy one!-definitely a black panther-strong, sleek, sexy, graceful, elegant, deep purring voice, exquisitely languid...did I mention sexy?:drool:

edge to me, always has been, a cat.
bono is..hmm...i see him as a (go ahead an laugh guys) a lemur. that's right, a lemur! big wide eyes, attention grabbing, everyone flocks to it..well i do at the zoo, anyways. lemurs. cute. heh heh.
larry is a bear. tough, can be gentle
adam's a crane. i don't know about you guys, but in some pics of him, especially elevation era ones, he kinda sticks his head forward like a crane or some other bird. o_O

:lol:

This is what the guys said about it (it's from the Zoo Tv BP Fallon Q&A):wink: :

BP: If you were an animal, which animal would you be?

ADAM: A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes.

EDGE: One of the big cats, so I could just s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in the sun, a panther or a cheetah.

BONO: A wildebeest. You'd have to have a sense of humour with a name like that.

LARRY: Aaah! A fly. Because Bono wrote about a fly and what's good enough for Bono is good enough for me.

Like already in the last thread:

Bono IS and will always be a NEWT in my opinion. His eyes are so newt-ish. Examples:
BafterSlane3.jpg

or:
bonogeorgemag.jpg

And furthermore there is a passage in the Boston show where B is drying his face with a towel ( i think before Stay) and one eye is open while drying the other at the same time...as if a newt would clean his face with his little hands. :cute:

Concering the others..I'm not sure....Larry is an animal that doesn't age and is inhumanly muscular....a bull? ;)

---:ohmy: Larry: A bull He just consists of MUSCLES! the same answer as in the other thread :lmao::lmao::lmao:

edge a horse yeah, horses are very clever and his face reminds me of a noblemen's horse in a way :scratch: ...and adam a giraffe just because he chose to be that. ;)

Lets see...
Bono- My hamster because I named him Bono and now every time I look at Bono I think of a little brown fuzzy hamster.

Edge- My other hamster for the same reason as Bono. But really Edge reminds me of some type of dog; a smart one.

Adam- I dont know

Larry- Some beautiful animal that looks young even when its not.

you know something....
I can't envision them as animals at all... when I try to go look at them with a different eye so to speak, I see elemental forces......
Edge is lightning...
Adam is the sea...
Larry is a stone mountain with a hidden lava heart...
Bono is flame.

wolfeden said:
you know something....
I can't envision them as animals at all... when I try to go look at them with a different eye so to speak, I see elemental forces......
Edge is lightning...
Adam is the sea...
Larry is a stone mountain with a hidden lava heart...
Bono is flame.

Ooh! Cool! I can't relate to them as animals of any kind either, but I can as elements. Yeah, Bono is definitely fire.

Edgespet said:

Adam-easy one!-definitely a black panther-strong, sleek, sexy, graceful, elegant, deep purring voice, exquisitely languid...did I mention sexy?:drool:

I agree

Larry is a bull or a stag (strong and beautiful); Bono is a mongoose or a wolverine (small, tough, and determind); Edge is a cheetah or a horse (graceful and gentle but intense when he wants to be); and Adam is either a giraffe or an egret (calm, cool, and a bit lanky in stature).

Back
Top Bottom