U2 3D next year....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Edge89 said:

There's still hope for us Swedes if you could consider making a trip over the Baltic. Our IMAX cinema, Cosmonova, in Stockholm have installed 3D projectors among other things. It's not confirmed that they will view U23D yet though, they are currently discussing the matter and will make a decision within the coming weeks.

They have at least been notified that there are U2 fans interested in a screening in Stockholm.

Let them know that you're interested if you are ;)

kop.cosmonova<at>nrm.se

Hey thanks for the info! I will let them know that there's interest on this side of the Gulf of Bothnia too. If there's no hope in getting the film here I would definitely consider going to Stockholm. I visit the city at least once a year anyways, so this time I could add a little U2 to the usual shopping and dining experiences :wink:

mhh that's curious! I always thought swedish people are more interested in U2 than for example germans! Every time I visit Stockholm I think 'uhh these swedish folks are damn crazy!!!':wink:

Just got back from the final showing at my Imax (I can't say how many times I've seen it :shifty: ) but I figured final show, wouldnt hurt to ask... came away with hats, shirts and a giant sticker poster :drool:

You guys are gonna LOVE it. Have fun!

I took a pic of the screen on the "wipe your tears away" part where he reaches out to you. Obviously it didn't work because of the 3D but oh well :drool:

u23dwipeyourtearsaway2-13-08me.jpg

bonocomet said:
Just got back from the final showing at my Imax (I can't say how many times I've seen it :shifty: ) but I figured final show, wouldnt hurt to ask... came away with hats, shirts and a giant sticker poster :drool:

You guys are gonna LOVE it. Have fun!

:ohmy: NICE!

:shifty: i'll be sure to ask that when I'll see it....

Saw a trailer for U23D this morning on VH-1 but it's no longer showing in my area (at least on the IMAX) does this mean it's coming back to 3D theatres.

Does anyone here really care hearing some people complaining and droning on about how little this film is grossing at the box office? I could really care less because I feel the film was made (with little overhead during So American shows) for the fans. Not to mention it was released to IMAX theatres in select areas and isn't yet done being released in areas in some parts of the world.

I was just curious what others thought. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom