U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Anaheim6-18-2011cpenyak1.jpg

Poor Edge is jealous he's not getting hugs.

It's ok, Edge, I'll see you next week. :hug:

Hello hun!! :)

Wanted to tell u I LOVE YOUR PICS!! :) they're awesome!! must have been night 2 right??? anyway, these are worth the print.. :) LOVE THEM!! Cant wait to see Pete (Neill) shoot a couple of shows, waiting to hear he got his green light to shoot a couple of U2 shows!! can't wait!! xoxo ttys <3 :hug:

I remember when you were all about the Larry. :wink: Then you switched boats for a while. Are you back in Larry's boat again? :hmm:

Wanted to tell u I LOVE YOUR PICS!! :) they're awesome!! must have been night 2 right??? anyway, these are worth the print.. :) LOVE THEM!! Cant wait to see Pete (Neill) shoot a couple of shows, waiting to hear he got his green light to shoot a couple of U2 shows!! can't wait!! xoxo ttys <3 :hug:

Thank you! :wave: These are night 2, mostly taken by Chelsea.

I may need to examine my settings on my Panasonic Lumix. I have 2 cameras I can bring. My husband will be so happy.

Which models do you have. Lumix are excellent if your close to the pit or in the pit. Specially if your a bit sideways to them.
Made some great photo's of the boys with a " cheaper" Lumix last year
Now got a new model but haven't tested shooting pics with it yet.
I filmed with it in HD and the audio/video quality is great :drool:

One thing to note though! The camera DOES take great pics and the zoom is fantastic, and this is basically what you get straight from the camera, but she does use PS to brighten the color sometimes. It's nothing too complicated or fancy at all she said, but she likes her color more vivid sometimes and the black to be blacker, so she'll give them a quick boost in PS if she think it needs it. She still thinks of all her cameras that she can actually get into a show "legally" this one does the best job for the money. So I just wanted to clarify that!

I do that too :lol: Probably why I liked hers so much. They remind me of my own pics. I always adjust the exposure settings on PS, and indeed play a bit with the colors. To make them more vivid. It just adds to the picture.

Sorry , I'll take Edge's wifebeater over Bono's Vneck anyday. Moar view for ce moi.:shifty:

Grace, were you coming to Montreal? :) I have a Lumix, you can check my pics on here or on facebook, I can do the settings for you. Same settings and camera as Matt from u2gigs used, I asked him for info and it worked out great.

Grace, were you coming to Montreal? :) I have a Lumix, you can check my pics on here or on facebook, I can do the settings for you. Same settings and camera as Matt from u2gigs used, I asked him for info and it worked out great.

I am going to Montreal. Are you on FB and are we friends yet? I seriously haz the dumb today. FY close at work and it is crazy!!

I have a Lumix, you can check my pics on here or on facebook, I can do the settings for you.

Add my Lumix LZ5 to your list of settings to change in Toronto please :hyper: Joyce did mine in Brussels and I didn't see what she did for future ref :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom