U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I took these. I had no idea what I was doing so I just snapped away LOL. I'll learn more by the next shows!

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak1.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak2.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak3.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak4.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak5.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak6.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak7.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak8.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak9.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak10.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak11.jpg

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak12.jpg

Looks awesome! You rule at not kowing what your doing! :lol:
I wish I was that good at it.
My camera failed so hard at glasto :sad:
I haven't even seen half of your daughters and your photo's but they are wonderfull.

Same here. I have a panasonic Lumix TZ10 which is awesome for filming,
but I'm sure it won't give me pics like that.
And sadly the SLR can't go with me on normal U2 gigs :down:
On the other hand , a good photographer keeps her secrets to herself:sexywink:

i want your camera, bonocomet

Thanks everyone!! The camera my daughter used for these is a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20. We actually were recommended to it by someone here on Interference a while back, but I can't remember who. And the only reason my shots turned out is because she handed me the camera with her settings already dialed in. :lol: She had another camera she would have loved to bring but it wouldn't have made it inside, so this one just makes it within the allowed specifications, and as you can see it's a pretty good zoom when you compare the shots in my last set during MOS when I zoomed out and zoomed in.

Example:

Taken from same spot

BonoMOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak5.jpg

U2MOSAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak5.jpg

:applaud: Great stuff, I love how the black is really black , and there is very little grain in the pictures compared to most compact-zoom camera's.

:angel:

Wow the Zoom is Brilliant! As Domo Says, it doesn't degrade on zooming! Maybe it's time to dump my LZ5 :hmm:

Zooming shouldn't degrade anything. Its normally just the sensor of the camera that ruins it. :nerd: But yeah , I know how you feel.
I feel like trading and buying new camera's all the time.
My co-worker just bought an underwater camera thing. And now I want one to so badly.:lol:

I'll shut up now :reject: Going way to off topic. Sorry!
I can't help to stop talking about camera's and photo's. Call me an addict.

Zooming shouldn't degrade anything. Its normally just the sensor of the camera that ruins it. :nerd: But yeah , I know how you feel.
I feel like trading and buying new camera's all the time.
My co-worker just bought an underwater camera thing. And now I want one to so badly.:lol:

I'll shut up now :reject: Going way to off topic. Sorry!
I can't help to stop talking about camera's and photo's. Call me an addict.

Well you set up my Camera at Brussels and I took the best photos I have EVER taken of U2 :love: I have no idea what you did for me to try it in TO. Me and technology is like trying to get a fish to ride a Bike :lol: And the Irony there is I work in IT as Senior Support to a database :ohmy: Go figure :lol:

I just read some magazine's :reject: And happened to manage to understand it.
Far from perfect tough :( I guess its like my drawings, every time I am satisfied with one , I hate it the next day and try to make a better one.

I just read some magazine's :reject: And happened to manage to understand it.
Far from perfect tough :( I guess its like my drawings, every time I am satisfied with one , I hate it the next day and try to make a better one.

I may need to examine my settings on my Panasonic Lumix. I have 2 cameras I can bring. My husband will be so happy.

:applaud: Great stuff, I love how the black is really black , and there is very little grain in the pictures compared to most compact-zoom camera's.

One thing to note though! The camera DOES take great pics and the zoom is fantastic, and this is basically what you get straight from the camera, but she does use PS to brighten the color sometimes. It's nothing too complicated or fancy at all she said, but she likes her color more vivid sometimes and the black to be blacker, so she'll give them a quick boost in PS if she think it needs it. She still thinks of all her cameras that she can actually get into a show "legally" this one does the best job for the money. So I just wanted to clarify that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom