U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
40997-1285252594-size3.jpg

:love:

^I know. :love: Even though you can only see a partial profile here, this has got to be one of the best wheel mike shots I've see on the entire tour. :combust:

:rightclicksave: :wink:

Add Bono talking/laughing/ goofing around with children on my looong list of "Things Bono Does That Make Me Swoon":cute::heart:

Hi, I'm back amongst the living :lol:

Be careful what you say about goofing around with kids,esp. here in Belgium (with all the peadophile cases coming out lately).

What struck me was that Bono did not take this boy by the hand as he usually does... I'm sure he was quite aware he was in Belgium and is up-to-date on the local news...

He did lead the girl by the hand on the second gig :D

btw I haven't seen all the pics yet (or video's) but I hope there is footage of the Larry/Adam buttslap in Crazy tonight. :wink:

OMG I just saw the setlist for Brussels, and Bono sang a bit of that one hit wonder French song "Ça Plane Pour Moi", to all those French fans out there, I'm sure you burst out laughing too!! :lmao:

I'll have to admit though, Bono probably sang the BEST version of that song!!:wink:

hm, the song may be sung in French, but it is actually a Belgian song, not French..

Oh, I didn't know that, I meant generally speaking, the language, French.
Good to know! :wink:

More people make that mistake, I remember pre-elevationtour at the ManRay in Paris,Bono did a snippet of Ne me quitte pas (in bad I think)

I assume Bono thought at the time that Jacques Brel was French too, just because he sang in French ... wrong!! :lol:

More people make that mistake, I remember pre-elevationtour at the ManRay in Paris,Bono did a snippet of Ne me quitte pas (in bad I think)

I assume Bono thought at the time that Jacques Brel was French too, just because he sang in French ... wrong!! :lol:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG I really want to find both snippets, because when he came to Montreal in 2005 he talked a bit in French, so obviously, I swoooned like crazy!! Ça ne me dérangerais pas d'enseigner le français à Bono, avec toutes les règles de grammaire, on aurait pas fini avant longtemps!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom