U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's wonderful!!! :hug:
Adam REALLY seems to have been staring right at you! :ohmy:
You lucky girl, amazing pics!! :cute:

He was!!!!!!!! :combust: :hyper: Every time he saw i was taking him a picture he just stared at the camera!!! But then i couldnt take it lol then i just stared at him drooling and drooling lmao

And Pam, Larry was hiding!!!! I didnt have a good perspective!

Ari, thanks for sharing your photos. I am bookmarking your photo album to return to it when I have more time to enjoy. Looks like you had a great time! :applaud:

Ari, thanks for sharing your photos. I am bookmarking your photo album to return to it when I have more time to enjoy. Looks like you had a great time! :applaud:

ok!!! :D YEa i had a great great time!!! better than Paris!!! I knew all the frontrow people and during interpol we started playing doing waves etc it was so funny to see the singer face like saying hello im here!! lmao I even got an Adam pick from Stuart!! I loooooove this man :heart::heart::heart::heart:

It's from a video series called the History of Rock and Roll. I watched it when I was in college in 2000 in a class with the same name. I completely fell in love with Bono in this class. He was so refreshing to listen to after some of the other artists being interviewed. I was always a metalhead and couldn't stand U2 up to this point. Anyways, I was totally looking for some new music, which is why I took that class to begin with. So after a few days of watching the video in class, I stopped at the record store and bought a U2 cd and have been obsessed since. :) I always :drool: when I see pics from that video....

Is this the video?

Amazon.com: The History of Rock and Roll: Gary Busey, Joan Baez, Bono, Dick Cavett, Eric Clapton, George Clinton, Phil Collins, Peter Coyote, David Crosby, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, Jerry Garcia, Andrew Solt, Bud Friedgen, Obie Benz, Ted Haimes:

This has got it be the vid. I'm buying it!

A couple from Seville (a couple photos I mean, not a "couple" :uhoh: oh you know what I mean. :shifty: )

bonoseville.jpg

bonoedgeseville.jpg

^ digging that couple :shifty:

Seriously those are pretty hawt. Love the jacket one!

16105-1285457825-size2.jpg

Bono going in the crowd in Brussels night 2 :drool:

I love that! Watching the video footage of this, you can tell that Brian (who is somewhere behind Bono at this point) has the most concerned look on his face when he realizes what Bono is up to :applaud: Gotta love the guy-he is watching after his boss :heart:

those are from Brussels Andreia, sorry for that I should have said that in the post.

Yeah, thanks for sharing!!! These are great!

And who says Larry doesn't have a backside? Nice shot, there! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom