U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you SO much for all the gorgeous Larry photos from a few pages back! :love: While I love all the other guys, it's SOOO nice to see a bunch of great photos of him. :D

These are all the way back to Turin, but I don't know if they were ever posted.

Rehearsals

u2_rehearsals_turin02_website_image_photography_standard.jpg

:love: great pics. Thanks, Comet!

To keep with the Larry theme of late :cute:

u226_website_image_photography_standard.jpg

Sorry I don't know the show, maybe Turin. But maybe the Larry girls will know from the shirt. :hmm:

Jem, your pictures rocked!!

Pam, your pictures rocked (especially since they were Larry-centric, as of course they should be :wink:)!!

And a big thank you to everyone for sharing their lovely pics, including those found online from others!

:drool::love::heart::hug:

^ That's a lovely picture of Adam :)

Also, Larry looks really nice when he's smiling. What a rare sight. He should definitely smile more often, it makes him look so much friendlier.

Did anyone get any pics of Bono swinging on themic at Brussels 2? or have I gone blind and missed them? :reject:

Conny, the "swinger" pics are awsome :up: Some of them look actually quite artsy. You did a great job there. It's so difficult capturing that moment with the camera because he's moving so fast.

Conny, the "swinger" pics are awsome :up: Some of them look actually quite artsy. You did a great job there. It's so difficult capturing that moment with the camera because he's moving so fast.

was lucky there, cause he kept swinging for quit some time and gave me change to take more pics ,so some of them turned out better then normal. with the smoke and cause its going so fast it indeed is difficult to make these pics and with the smoke crew in front of me ;)

Back
Top Bottom