U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1000503.jpg

My happy Bono!! :cute :: D : D
OMG we're attending the same show, in Mtl 9th July! :applaud :

Oooooh :D Have you popped by the Montreal thread in the tour section? :shifty: Theres alot of Plebans going to Montreal posting in there. :love:

P1000510.jpg

P1000511.jpg

P1000515.jpg

P1000516.jpg

P1000521.jpg

Do. Its a fun thread. :shifty:

Thanks U2trinity. :hug:

*points to Bono's hands thread* You MUST post your pics in that section, girl! :D They may not be close-up but they sure look amazing!! :heart:

Already posted in the section & put the thread in my fav! :applaud:
Of course I'd have posted in that thread, but maybe later rather than sooner! :doh:

*points to Bono's hands thread* You MUST post your pics in that section, girl! :D They may not be close-up but they sure look amazing!! :heart:

Already posted in the section & put the thread in my fav! :applaud:
Of course I'd have posted in that thread, but maybe later rather than sooner! :doh:

Thanks. :hug: I'll try to remember tommorow. :) Gottta finish uploading first.

Yay!! :hyper: Its gonna be so much fun in Montreal. So many people from the Blue Crack going.:D

I think Jem's photos are fantastic :yes:

And didn't we get the settings from someone who's photos are adored :wink:

IMO my photos for Brussels are the best ive taken in my 26 years of following U2 :yes:

Makes me wonder if i should even bother sharing mine now, as they will also be TOO dark :rolleyes:

Oh no, people!Keep sharing your pics please! :sad:
I love your generosity!
I live in faraway Brazil, is the only way to feel a bit within a U2 concert :hyper:
Your pics are perfet!

:silent:

Harmonica. :heart:
P1000502.jpg

:love: You're so lucky you got to witness that.

I loooooove these. His wet hair and the heart gesture :cute:

Very nice :shifty: Good timing...:whistle:

You took some great pictures Jem! It's always especially nice to see the pictures people have taken themselves, because they're memories!

Hey Edge! Edge! Hi, Edge! Bet I can make you laugh Edge! Edge!!

HIIIII, EDGE!!!!!!!

:lmao: That seems so very Bono.

Hey Edge! Edge! Hi, Edge! Bet I can make you laugh Edge! Edge!!

HIIIII, EDGE!!!!!!!

Well, he's making ME laugh and so are these captions! Sometimes I wonder how the guys don't fall down laughing at some of Bono's antics. I could give myself a giggle fit on the subway just thinking of some of this stuff. :lol:

Some Larry's pics-Brussels 1 (credits:U2soul)

Did they add a new member to the band in Brussels? :lol:

I know it must be a crew member, but you don't often see some random dude in the concert pictures. That's hilarious.

Pfft, that guy clearly thought he could hop onstage and impersonate Edge and nobody would notice.

Well, he thought wrong!

Back
Top Bottom