U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1000132.jpg

Thanks for all of the great photos, Jem--it looks like Mr. The Edge's spaceship is coming for him here. :love:

My pictures from Brussels 1. Taken from the back of the pit. Had 2 very tall guys infront of me so excuse random shadows/hands at bottom of some pics. Had to hold my camera so high above them to get these ended up with neck ache. :lmao: Also big HUGE thanks to Domo for sorting out the settings on my camera. :bow::love:

P1000079.jpg

:kiss::flirt: I'll do it again next time *snerk*
After I got these photo's in HQ:love:

P1000143.jpg
P1000144.jpg

cool, did you get an autograph, or a kiss/hug??
Do tell girl :wink:

I'm still so sorry I didn't make it to the hotel..:sad:
I woke up with migraine and was worried I wouldn't make the 2nd gig at all...:crack:

Sadly No. I tried to get my setlist signed and WOULD HAVE gotten Bono's autograph on it if that asshole scalper behind me didn't shove a Joshua Tree vinyl in my head! Brian noticed and steered Bono away from us immediately. :| I so fucking hate scalpers. And now for more than just ripping off people.

Migraine sucks. Good you made it to the hotel anyway!

GG did you end up taking your pet cricket to the gig? :lol:

What a bloody fantablistic fews days Brussels was! rain and all :cute:

:( He ran away sadly. But I'll have the memories forever right?

Oh and there was a ladybug on my shoulder after the 2nd gig. Went into the room and there it jumped off! :lol:

For those who haven't met him, this is Crickey the GA cricket. :D camera failed to focus on him though. That were some very entertaining 30 minutes I spent with him.
crickey.jpg

Oh by the way
My videos from Brussels :)

Mercy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-aHVz0hgd8
Bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ml-LCsPOD0

Photos will follow asap.
It was very very awesome and I enjoyed the company a lot! :)

:( He ran away sadly. But I'll have the memories forever right?

Oh and there was a ladybug on my shoulder after the 2nd gig. Went into the room and there it jumped off! :lol:

For those who haven't met him, this is Crickey the GA cricket. :D camera failed to focus on him though. That were some very entertaining 30 minutes I spent with him.
crickey.jpg

:lmao: I think I was asleep while Cricket was about. :sad:

Nice to see him. Sorry about the scalpers. :madwife: That happened to me at Abbey Road. You will get another chance down the road. :hug:

:lmao: I think I was asleep while Cricket was about. :sad:

Nice to see him. Sorry about the scalpers. :madwife: That happened to me at Abbey Road. You will get another chance down the road. :hug:

Yeah I think you were. It was when we were already on the stadium grounds, I think a little after breakfast. We were joking that it was trying to eat the breadcrumbs off me. :giggle:

It sucks. But I hope I'll get another chance. With less assholes around. I'm glad that at least Pam got a nice moment there!

He must have heared Interpol were the support :lol:

Fab videos! Look forward to the pictures :hyper:

:lol: Well done. Though they weren't that bad. Just a bit bland.

Sneak preview is in PGP right now. The Larry portion. :wink: I've just emailed the big bunch to u2gigs, but since Matt is in San Sebastian it'll be uploaded somewhere later this week I guess.
:crack: Probably should start uploading here then.

bonoishot, you have some very good pictures here :up:

Sadly, many of your pictures are too dark. It's very difficult finding the right camera settings at the show with the lights changing all the time and all the excitement. I threw away a lot of my pictures because they either turned out too dark or too light.

Sadly, many of your pictures are too dark. It's very difficult finding the right camera settings at the show with the lights changing all the time and all the excitement. I threw away a lot of my pictures because they either turned out too dark or too light.

Thanks. :)

I had literally just got the camera so Domo set it for me. I kinda like some of the dark ones. You can still make the guys out on them. Some of the silhouette ones are different. Not all pics have to be perfect for people to enjoy them. :) I did throw some away, the really bad ones. I'd also hate to spend the whole show when I do know my camera better to be adjusting the settings the whole time. :lol:

In YOUR opinion! :| In MY opinion they are very good! :drool: And since WHEN did this become a proffessional photography forum anywayz :doh:

I would rather see too light, too dark, blurry, infact ANYTHING. Do you get off on critiquing people's efforts? Jeesh! If I was Jem I Bonoishot I would be mighty damn proud of them :drool:

Thanks. :)

I had literally just got the camera so Domo set it for me. I kinda like some of the dark ones. You can still make the guys out on them. Some of the silhouette ones are different. Not all pics have to be perfect for people to enjoy them. :) I did throw some away, the really bad ones. I'd also hate to spend the whole show when I do know my camera better to be adjusting the settings the whole time. :lol:

The whole to dark thing is bull, and maybe a matter of personal taste.
the point being , I like my photo's to have lots of contrast.
I love playing with black backgrounds and shadow effects.
Thats just my artsy me. If you want them a bit lighter next time , just shove up the iso to a higher number or make the shutter time a bit slower.
Blue light is the hardest light to take photo's off becuase its the least bright of all colors. Next comes Red and then Green and Yellow.

IMO these look bloody fantastic. And very sharp .
There you can see that you have a better camera tham my 150 bucks point and shoot.
I just wish I could take my SLR :down:

I think Jem's photos are fantastic :yes:

And didn't we get the settings from someone who's photos are adored :wink:

IMO my photos for Brussels are the best ive taken in my 26 years of following U2 :yes:

Makes me wonder if i should even bother sharing mine now, as they will also be TOO dark :rolleyes:

I think Jem's photos are fantastic :yes:

And didn't we get the settings from someone who's photos are adored :wink:

IMO my photos for Brussels are the best ive taken in my 26 years of following U2 :yes:

Makes me wonder if i should even bother sharing mine now, as they will also be TOO dark :rolleyes:

Well get them out to us then bitch! :waiting: And the photos :drool: :lol:

I agree! My pics are also the best I have ever taken. Domo you rock :rockon:

It's not like the camera advice came from a sorta famous U2 photographer who has his own website with all his pics and setlists or anything. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom