u2 2004 calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: :combust: :tongue:
I had the most horrible day at work, and these photos have made my day 100% better.
I can't wait to go to sleep :sexywink:
Thanks again...

May :drool: & Im not even a big Bono fan

And Larry :combust:

:applaud: 2004 calender is much better than 2003 :applaud:

smk1379 said:

Same here :adam: :faint:!! My birthday is in February too!! :cool:

Well........ how about we do something special and interesting for our bday's????? And something that we'll always remember????????We can book tickets and head for ireland and maybe take our own personal pics of Adam........:tongue: :evil: :censored: hey it's better than going out and eating birthday cake.....what u say????????:adam:

EveClayton said:

Well........ how about we do something special and interesting for our bday's????? And something that we'll always remember????????We can book tickets and head for ireland and maybe take our own personal pics of Adam........:tongue: :evil: :censored: hey it's better than going out and eating birthday cake.....what u say????????:adam:

:lmao: My family is going to Dublin next year to wacth my brother march in the St. Patrick's Day parade, maybe we can just wait until HIS birthday:evil:, that is if I was actually going with them?! :rant:

Last edited:
I'm planning a trip to Dublin for my 30th birthday :) It's not until 2006, but I figure I have to start saving for it now!

I figure if I have to turn 30, I might as well go to Ireland to celebrate :lol:

30, I can't believe I'm almost 30 :yikes:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
I'm planning a trip to Dublin for my 30th birthday :) It's not until 2006, but I figure I have to start saving for it now!

I figure if I have to turn 30, I might as well go to Ireland to celebrate :lol:

30, I can't believe I'm almost 30 :yikes:

:up:

That sounds like a cool idea to go to Ireland for your 30th birthday.

:sad: I'll be 30 in April. I'm trying to plan a weekend trip with my friends for my special day but it won't be anything as cool as going to Ireland :(

smk1379 said:

:lmao: My family is going to Dublin next year to wacth my brother march in the St. Patrick's Day parade, maybe we can just wait until HIS birthday:evil:, that is if I was actually going with them?! :rant:

Sounds like a good idea :wink: :tongue: if that ever happens.....they might ban us from ever entering ireland again......:lol: on a more serious note.......i am trying to save money as well to visit ireland.....it's just that I have so much plans dont know when and how to budget my savings.......maybe i need to stop shopping and buying shoes for a while :hmm: :shrug: but i do know that when i go there.......i AM gonna accomplish my one ambition!!!!!!!!!!:evil: :wink:

arw9797, my birthday is in April too! :)

The trip's gonna have to be June 2006 though, because my twin sister is a teacher and she says we have to wait until the school year is finished :lol:

I guess since she turns 30 on the same day as me she can go too ;) I'm a bit worried, since she's not to good at saving money, but I told her, "I'm giving you plenty of notice, it's not until 2006, so start saving now!"

Eve, this trip idea is actually helping me save. It gives me a goal, now I have a reason to save :lol: Every time I get paid, a put a small amount into my savings, and so far, I think might have enough for the plane ticket :lmao:

Last edited:
kellyahern-is this the one you ordered from Amazon? This is the only one they have on Amazon and B&N.com. I want the one you posted here, obviously :D

0740736043.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
kellyahern-is this the one you ordered from Amazon? This is the only one they have on Amazon and B&N.com. I want the one you posted here, obviously :D

0740736043.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:no:
search it in Amazon.co.uk :wink:
there is no pic, but it says "Official U2 Calendar"

Major plug here, but for all of you hoping to visit Ireland in the coming months/years, check out Contiki Tours. Everything's included, you get to see a bunch of the Republic and have a free day in Dublin, plenty of time to hit The Clarence, docks, Rhythm Records and on and on. I went with them for my first trip to Ireland and it was so great, especially because it's aimed at people 19-35 -- no little kids and no senior citizens.
Or if you don't want to go with a tour, December to March is the cheapest time to go. Aer Lingus runs these amazing specials where flights from the US to Dublin are around $200 each way.

Wow sounds good............ especially the ones from Dec to March...i'll check out the website .....that would be the best bday present that i give to myself ......taking a trip to ireland:yes: :lol:

very nice photo u2 kitten :)

I too am saving up to travel Ireland. A friend of mine went for two weeks and ended up staying 5 years. Her stories and pictures are an inspiration and I am determined to get there. I"m shooting for next March or April if all goes well!

kellyahern said:
:faint:

Holy crap, I need one for home and one for work...but I don't think May would be a very productive month if I got one for work!

Me: I'm gonna do some...filing...now...
Coworkers: :eyebrow:

Edit: I feel a new avatar coming on...Thanks so much for posting all these, kellyahern, all the pictures are beautiful! :hyper:

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:
Major plug here, but for all of you hoping to visit Ireland in the coming months/years, check out Contiki Tours. Everything's included, you get to see a bunch of the Republic and have a free day in Dublin, plenty of time to hit The Clarence, docks, Rhythm Records and on and on. I went with them for my first trip to Ireland and it was so great, especially because it's aimed at people 19-35 -- no little kids and no senior citizens.
Or if you don't want to go with a tour, December to March is the cheapest time to go. Aer Lingus runs these amazing specials where flights from the US to Dublin are around $200 each way.

Thanks dsmith :wave: That does sound like a fun tour :)

SoBe said:
I too am saving up to travel Ireland. A friend of mine went for two weeks and ended up staying 5 years. Her stories and pictures are an inspiration and I am determined to get there. I"m shooting for next March or April if all goes well!

Ireland in the springtime...mmm, that's gotta be beautiful. Paradise on earth. Especially if you meet the guys there! :love:

I hope you have a wonderful and memorable trip! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom