U see this photo Otto took of Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Well.................what exactly was he doin in it?

:eyebrow::eeklaugh:

010324r5-01cr180-u2.jpg

Oh yes June, Bono bein Bono I guess too.........:lol:

oh ya girlie......see ur Larry sig? Its started me tinkin, our Larz looks like hes sayin.....

on those moments through mouth movement...

'weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeee
weeeeeeee..........

..etc...'

.like hes enjoyin himself or somethun.

:D very cute......;)

Early on the US leg of the Elevation tour, Bono used to lay flat on his back on that thing at the beginning of MW. It was the screen that showed the dancer oving in colors on it and it would rise up and down. I saw this at Charlotte. He wore his cammo hat at that point too. It used to get fed up when I went online and read reviews from other cities where some guy would say he plopped down tired and out of breath in the middle of the show. I had seen it and knew it happened in other shows and knew it was part of the act! Later in the tour, he stopped doing that and changed the act a little bit, so I saw it both ways.

Last edited:
You're welcome Maddie! At first it looked like an old TV, then it would riiiiise up and the colorful dancer would appear! I think they kept it for the whole tour he just quit laying on it.

I had completely forgotten about this! He did it in Anaheim and I was kind of dissapointed when he stopped doing it later in the tour. :tongue:

mad1 said:

oh ya girlie......see ur Larry sig? Its started me tinkin, our Larz looks like hes sayin.....

on those moments through mouth movement...

'weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeee
weeeeeeee
weeeeeeee..........

..etc...'

.like hes enjoyin himself or somethun.

:D very cute......;)

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom