two of my favorite men....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
...in the same picture at Glastonbury. :drool:

420472bh.jpg

yup that's the one. :drool:

yeah i would like to hear that story too. i met noel before but i haven't yet had the plaesure of meeting mr. clayton.

:lol:

It was a short meeting. But it does happen to be on video. :yes:

It was May 15, 2001 outside the United Center in Chicago. My friends and I (eep was one of them) were waiting for the band. We saw a Lincoln Towncar pull up and Adam and Edge both get out. Adam goes to the other side of the driveway first, and Edge comes by our side. Eventually we have Edge on our right and Adam on our left. lol. Edge comes first and Adam goes past us to get to the others. Edge talks with us for a bit and I get an autograph, a handshake and a beautiful smile :cute:. Adam comes back to us, because he's nice like that.

Two days earlier, we gave John Sampson (secruity guard) a box of "Adam's Chiclets" to give to Adam. When Adam came up to us, we asked him if he got them. He grinned really big and said "yep!" It was too cute. And he signed my Unforgettable Fire LP upside down. :huh:

Noel was just a brief meeting outside the Chicago Theater last year. Didn't say anything to him, just got an autograph. But it was still cool.

I also met Bono twice, but those can be told another time. ;)

Edgette said:
:lol:

It was a short meeting. But it does happen to be on video. :yes:

It was May 15, 2001 outside the United Center in Chicago. My friends and I (eep was one of them) were waiting for the band. We saw a Lincoln Towncar pull up and Adam and Edge both get out. Adam goes to the other side of the driveway first, and Edge comes by our side. Eventually we have Edge on our right and Adam on our left. lol. Edge comes first and Adam goes past us to get to the others. Edge talks with us for a bit and I get an autograph, a handshake and a beautiful smile :cute:. Adam comes back to us, because he's nice like that.

Two days earlier, we gave John Sampson (secruity guard) a box of "Adam's Chiclets" to give to Adam. When Adam came up to us, we asked him if he got them. He grinned really big and said "yep!" It was too cute. And he signed my Unforgettable Fire LP upside down. :huh:

Noel was just a brief meeting outside the Chicago Theater last year. Didn't say anything to him, just got an autograph. But it was still cool.

I also met Bono twice, but those can be told another time. ;)

O_O I am most jealous! one of these i'm gonna meet U2......well, atleast i hope so...otherwise my trip to dublin will seem incomplete!:ohmy:

WildeIrish796 said:

O_O I am most jealous! one of these i'm gonna meet U2......well, atleast i hope so...otherwise my trip to dublin will seem incomplete!:ohmy:

You will :yes: and we want stories and pics when you do. ;)

Maybe I'll have my Adam pics scanned for the 100th RSOC meeting tomorrow.

I love the fact that Adam's eating too, hehe. ;)

asdi said:
Adam chiclets?

It's gum made by a company called Adam's. It's pretty tasty too. :yes:

After we found out he did get the gum, I felt guilty because the box said it was only 30 cents. So, last time in Cleveland I did the Zoo Confessional and told Adam we weren't trying to be cheap by giving him 30 cent gum. :laugh:

I know this is a bit off topic, but I LOVE the word "chiclet" tee hee heeee!!!!!chiclet chiclet chiclet!!!!!!of course, if you say it too much, it sounds dirty:ohmy: not that i think things like that....anyway! chiclit is just a cool word, like ficlit...yeah, i know, i'm odd.:der: :laugh:

WildeIrish796 said:
I know this is a bit off topic, but I LOVE the word "chiclet" tee hee heeee!!!!!chiclet chiclet chiclet!!!!!!of course, if you say it too much, it sounds dirty:ohmy: not that i think things like that....anyway! chiclit is just a cool word, like ficlit...yeah, i know, i'm odd.:der: :laugh:

*pets twin* :lol:

WildeIrish796 said:
awww*pets twin*don't be envious! i'll sneak you with me to dublin somehow! how tall are you? maybe you could fit in my suitcase

I'm about 5'5... is that ok? :scratch:

WildeIrish796 said:

hmmm...5'5? i might have ot put a luggage tag on you and check you at the airport. that'd be funny, actually, waiting in dublin for you to appear on the baggage claim conveyor belt with the rest of the luggage......:lmao:

:gasp:

there's no love, no love :reject::(

:hug:
why would being checkd matter if it meant you got to go to ruba-dub-dublin? i think it's worth the price to meet U2 and don't worry, i would NEVER forget to claim you again, after all, you ARE my twin :tongue:

WildeIrish796 said:
:hug:
why would being checkd matter if it meant you got to go to ruba-dub-dublin? i think it's worth the price to meet U2 and don't worry, i would NEVER forget to claim you again, after all, you ARE my twin :tongue:

*feels better*

DOOOBBBLIIIINNN!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom