Twilight...Interupted (A PLEBANs Adventure) pt.6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
Adam looked around the room at the unconsious male celebrities in shock. These women were up to something and Adam had to try and get them all out of this mess.
George Clooney and Hayden Christensen were both tied up at the same table layed back.
Just as Adam was about to try and climb out of his chair,lights went to the stage.
Wild was the speaker.
She had brought Amber,Liz,Adge and the rest of the young learning PLEBANs to listen. " We have a big annoucement to make,this facility is going to be a prison/ mansion for you all,so we can pamper you and you us!"
All the rest of he men were groaning and just waking up,but Adam wished he was asleep when they said that,he had to break the news.
He sliped out of his chair and squirmed across the floor,and spoted Alisaura sitting in a chair staring at him. "Hi Handsome." She said beaming. "Uh dearie,what the hell is going on here,why do you have us all here?" She scratched her chin in a playful manner.
"Well,as it turns out,we have you here cause we want you here." She bent down and kissed him in the 'Spider-man' way. "Cherries..." Adam muttered.
"Yes darling." She rubbed her hand under his chin. She went to his side and cut the rope. "Let`s not let this little happening get out,k?" "Sure..." He said mesmerized by her beauty. He slamed her into the chair and they both kissed hard gasping for air. Just then Wild walked around. "Oh my God,just what do you think you are doing?!" She screamed. "Uh well,master Wild,well it was just a spur of the moment type thing--oh hell I can`t help it,why if you gonna keep them here we can`t interact with em eh?" Wild stood they for a moment thinking it over.
"Well i don`t see no harm in that as long as they don`t escape."
'Sure,I have him suduced he wont be going anywhere..."
"Well let me kiss him." Wild yelled. Ali pulled him back.
"He is mine at the moment dear." That mad Wild mad. "Uh,yeah you have had your chance with him I`m the master here,what I say goes." Ali laughed. "Yeah,I`m the co here so there!" Wild grabbed Ali by her collar and tried to throw her over the balcony,Ali at the moment grabbed Wild`s arms and pulled them up pushing her back.
David,glanced around and saw where he was,saw Adam on the floor and two women fighting.
"How the hell did I end up here?!" He looked down and saw he was tied up.
He tried leaning over the table to reach the knife,and as he did Amber walked into view.
"Oh hi Darling,Is there any way you could get that knife there for me?" He flashed his suductive smile and made her knees buckle.
She waved a finger. "No,no my love,your to stay with me..."
His smile instantly dropped. "Bono, Adam, SOMEONE HELP ME!!" He yelled.
She tackled him and dragged him to her room.
"You are beautiful and all sweetie,but I have no idea where I am,and i need to get home."
His ice blue eyes wanted to make her faint.
Bibs walked in.
Her jaw dropped. "Is,that,tha, David Bowie,The David Bowie?" She said stunned. Amber laughed. "Yes,Bibs, this is Mr. Bowie himself,The Man Who Sold the World." Amber giggled. "Now that you girls have goggled over me i must be going." David said smiling.
"Your not going anywhere,your safe with us. Those other women would have eaten you alive."
"Well,I guess I have no choice,you girls are really sneaky,I don`t even know how I got here,bang to the head,sleeping gas maybe?" He glanced over at the stash of cans. Amber smiled. "Anywho,Bibs,Flybabe and I are your biggest fans!"
"I can see that." He laughed. "This must have been a well thought out plan of capturing all of these men including me,and you girls are young." "Well you and Bono are the best singers known to man!" Amber screamed.
"Thank you,sweetie,you know I-" Someone knocked at the door. "Shh,hide!" Bibs dragged him to the closet and threw him and herself inside. "Meeting in 10 minutes,be there!" Liz said on the other side. "Ok,we will Liz!" Amber put her back to the door. "wheew!" "That was close!" She Walked over to the closet and she found Bibs kissing David. "Girl,what are you doing?!" "We are gonna share." She laughed "Of course we are!"
Bibs laughed also.
David just smiled...

To BE continued

What a super fun story!! I like that you have others there, too.
And the sharing thing is very cool. Will they be sharing Bono- What a great fantasy!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom