Twilight...Interupted (A PLEBAn`s Adventure) Pt.3/and 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
**all continued from the other

Now,Understandably he was short,he wouldn`t let that stop him though,he had to prioritize. All of a sudden his cell phone rang
"Please God,don`t let me be dreaming!" He reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell,but of all tings he didn`t think that those girls would actually leave his cell phone!
It was Edge.

"Hey Bono,how are you i haven`t seen you in-"
"Edge,Edge get me the hell out of here,these women are trying to to capture me,if I was food they`d eat me,help I need you!!!"Bono screamed into the phone,just as he did the phone went out.
"Oh my God,you have got to be kidding me!" Bono cursed that stupid phone of his,then threw himself at the tree.
He looked up and saw GG2 staring at him.
"What have I done to you girls?"Bono sighed. "Well for starters you are hot,you have a powerful voice,all the women want you-"
Bono laughed and rolled his eyes at that statement "Hell,as if I don`t know that already!" GG2 spoke again "You know you have to go with us again don`t you?"
"I suppose I have no choice in the matter now do I ?" Bono added sadly. GG2 took out her handcuffs and let the gate down,Bono turned around he had to think of some way to get AWAY from here,for the girls not to find him,he needed to get out while they were asleep.
After being straped to a bed,Bono stared at the celing.
"Goodnight my love." All of the women said in unison.
Bono wanted to cry.
Finally the closed the door and then he heard the door being bolted shut.
Along the way back to the cabin while GG2 wasn`t looking Bono had found a screwdriver and found the driveway!
He sliped it out of his pocket and tried the straps loose.
After freeing one had he did the other and sat up,he had to find a way out of this room. At least there was a window,but there had to be a catch.
It could be either Plexiglass or some form of indestructable what not.
Thankfully the moon was out that night so he would actually be able to see where he was going. And Just as he thought, he threw the screwdriver at the window and nothing happened.
"This is just great,my weekend is gone and we have a gig in a week or so,how am I supposed to make my fans happy if they have me captive?" Just then the door slowly unbolted and Edge walked in. Bono`s jaw almost broke off.
"How,how did you get in there and here??" Bono asked bewildered.
"Shh,you look like hell." Edge giggled. "We don`t have much time,if we are to get out of here we have to move fast!" Edge whispered. Bono`s eyes widened.
"I don`t think we will be getting out any time soon my friend."
"They are right behind me aren`t they?" Edge turned around and all 6 of the girls jumped on them.
Pt.4 coming up shortly:)

Last edited:
Will they succumb happily to the passionate love of the girls???
Will the other 2 show up??
Oh, don't tease us like this. POST MORE!!!! please:drool:

flybabe said:
**all continued from the other

Now,Understandably he was short,he wouldn`t let that stop him though,he had to prioritize. All of a sudden his cell phone rang
"Please God,don`t let me be dreaming!" He reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell,but of all tings he didn`t think that those girls would actually leave his cell phone!
It was Edge.

"Hey Bono,how are you i haven`t seen you in-"
"Edge,Edge get me the hell out of here,these women are trying to to capture me,if I was food they`d eat me,help I need you!!!"Bono screamed into the phone,just as he did the phone went out.
"Oh my God,you have got to be kidding me!" Bono cursed that stupid phone of his,then threw himself at the tree.
He looked up and saw GG2 staring at him.
"What have I done to you girls?"Bono sighed. "Well for starters you are hot,you have a powerful voice,all the women want you-"
Bono laughed and rolled his eyes at that statement "Hell,as if I don`t know that already!" GG2 spoke again "You know you have to go with us again don`t you?"
"I suppose I have no choice in the matter now do I ?" Bono added sadly. GG2 took out her handcuffs and let the gate down,Bono turned around he had to think of some way to get AWAY from here,for the girls not to find him,he needed to get out while they were asleep.
After being straped to a bed,Bono stared at the celing.
"Goodnight my love." All of the women said in unison.
Bono wanted to cry.
Finally the closed the door and then he heard the door being bolted shut.
Along the way back to the cabin while GG2 wasn`t looking Bono had found a screwdriver and found the driveway!
He sliped it out of his pocket and tried the straps loose.
After freeing one had he did the other and sat up,he had to find a way out of this room. At least there was a window,but there had to be a catch.
It could be either Plexiglass or some form of indestructable what not.
Thankfully the moon was out that night so he would actually be able to see where he was going. And Just as he thought, he threw the screwdriver at the window and nothing happened.
"This is just great,my weekend is gone and we have a gig in a week or so,how am I supposed to make my fans happy if they have me captive?" Just then the door slowly unbolted and Edge walked in. Bono`s jaw almost broke off.
"How,how did you get in there and here??" Bono asked bewildered.
"Shh,you look like hell." Edge giggled. "We don`t have much time,if we are to get out of here we have to move fast!" Edge whispered. Bono`s eyes widened.
"I don`t think we will be getting out any time soon my friend."
"They are right behind me aren`t they?" Edge turned around and all 6 of the girls jumped on them.
"Well,Edge,looks like we aren`t going to get out of here any time soon." Bono sighed.
"Well at Least I Tryed to get you out." Edge blowed.
"Yeah yeah I know,these girls are crazy for us,we have to find a way out of here,if they get Larry and Adam we`re doomed."
Bono sneked to the edge of a hallway and peeked into the girls secret room.
He saw millions of Plebans from all over the world,the main ones he could make out were Wild,Gluey,GG1&2,Mia,Weldy and Babydoll.
He also saw Miniature future Plebans HC,Liz,Amber,Bibs and Ash.
It looked like they were doing some sort of experiment,there was an Edge clone,as well as a Larry one too,and there were camera`s on what Larry and Adam were doing.
Bono ran back down the hallway.
"Edge,they are making what looks like clones of us!"-
"OMG,really I have been trying to do that for years!" Bono gave Edge a blank stare. "there is another door in that room they are in." Bono whispered.
"well one of us is going to have to distract them all so we can get to that door,and i`m telling you it`s not going to be me."

Now Bono deathglared Edge. "What do I have to do?"
Edge grinned. "Four Words,Take your shirt off."
"Are you serious,they will pumble me!" Bono screamed.

"well looks like we`ll be in here for a long time then,and those girls will do what ever they want to us." Edge said being sarcastic.

"Ugh,fine I will just go,but don`t be suprised when you don`t see me." Bono walked to the door and yanked it as hard as he could. "Hi Girls!" Bono riped his shirt open,some of the girls fainted some of them drooled,but then after it had time to sink in they started to charge.
Edge climbed under Bono`s legs and slid against the wall slowly toward the exit.
Once he was out he actually saw the outside and that was when he spoted Adam`s car. Edge`s eyes widened. "Go back!Go back!" he yelled but Adam just waved and then he was ambushed by Plebans. "We`re doomed." and then for Edge everything went dark.

flybabe said:
did I do something wrong?

NO, OH NO you didn't do ANYTHING wrong!! I meant that they should let you be free to smut it up a bit extra, because that is what the plebans would do if they got hold of those boys. :tongue: :yes: :shifty: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom