Twilight...Interrupted (A PLEBAn`s Adventure) pt. 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
***all continued from the other chapters***
"Well,all they need is Larry and then we are all done for..."
B said
"What have you been doing here you nuts?"
Adam replied just before shoving a cigar in his mouth.

"Well,let`s see... I was relaxing at my getaway house,enjoying a nice weekend before we had to do a gig,and lets see something else,these Pleban`s followed me and then captured me and brung me here! Is that explination enough for ya?"

Bono yelled veins popping out of his neck.
Adam just stared at him. "Ok,Bono we need to try and find-" Before Adam could finish Bono put a hand to his face.
"There IS NO way out of this infernal trap,these girls are too smart for our escapes,we are gonna die here!!"
Bono yelled and then leaned against the wall.

"There,there Bono,we have to try." Adam reasured.
Bono looked at him like he was crazy.
"I`m starving,i need new clothes and some beer would be nice right about now and i have been here for 4 days."
All of a sudden the door flew open and Wild and Alisaura stood at the door with gloves and masks on and 3 pairs of handcuffs and some tasers.
"Hi Boys!" they both said
"I don`t think This Is gonna end well!"
"Do it Bono!"
Bono grabbed his shirt and ripped it open,as he did they both fainted and Adge walked in behind them and threw a smoke (sleeping) bomb in the room.
"don`t breath!"
Adam rubbed his eyes and a woke to a dining table.
He was in a restaraunt. A waitress no other than one of the Plebans came over to take his orders,she had a belt with every thing of capturing you could think of.
Adam looked the girl over.
"May I take your order Mr.Adam?"

To him the girl sounded innocent but he knew there had to be more to this than what he saw.
He looked around the place and saw many other Celebrities tied up at tables. David Bowie was one of them.
Paul Meany too and many others. He also spoted Bono and Edge. What were these girls up to? "Mr. Adam?"
"Oh um, yeah well what do you have?" Adam flashed a smile.
It was a dim lighted place you had to squint to make out images.

" well,We have steak cordon bleu,chicken tenders,sauted mushrooms w/t rice ect." "They all sound good,could i have a minute?" the girl raised her eyebrows and then said "sure."

Bono tried to wave at Adam but they were in cuffs.
all of a sudden the lights came on and a spotlight went to the stage were Wild and the rest of PLEBA Plebans stood

"We have an annoucement to make..."

**to BE continued**:wink:

I hate making them short but h3y in gonna type the whole thing in full story form :wink:

btw DB will be in the next one with the boys:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom