Turn On Mtv Right Now!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah...sorry, got a little too excited!!! I noticed there was a whole other post about it, forgot that bunches of people on here don't live ANYWHERE NEAR ME...I've had U2 on the brain lately and then I just happened to turn on the TV and Edge was there...

:reject:

I watched it!

Very cool, very interesting.

My sister even listened to some U2 last night after watching the thing with me! She said that she was in a U2 mood! :ohmy: :eek: :cool:

Their "Legends" show will be on VH1 Saturday night at 9 pm eastern time, by the way, people, so for those of you who haven't seen it or who have but haven't taped it before (like me), there ya go (they'll actually show that "Legends" show a lot on VH1 within the next week).

Angela

Re: Re: Turn On Mtv Right Now!!!

larrysgirl said:

I caought like the last 10 min. of it.....:scream:

cursed real life:mad:

The last 10 minutes are the sexiest Larry minutes I've ever seen. He looked absolutely gorgeous!

Re: Re: Re: Turn On Mtv Right Now!!!

flaming june said:

The last 10 minutes are the sexiest Larry minutes I've ever seen. He looked absolutely gorgeous!

No Kidding!:grin:

... it just seems that the older he gets , the more gorgeous he looks! did you see him in those black slacks/pants or whatever the hell it was he was wearing...absolute drool-enducing image!

Ok, does anyone have any screen-caps of this event?!

larrysgirl said:

No Kidding!:grin:

... it just seems that the older he gets , the more gorgeous he looks! did you see him in those black slacks/pants or whatever the hell it was he was wearing...absolute drool-enducing image!

Ok, does anyone have any screen-caps of this event?!

:yes: Erised made these stills with her digital camera.

First one:

Attachments

• larsesysmile.jpg
    larsesysmile.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom