Treasure chest.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
74daaead.jpg

MsPurrl said:
God, to have been the photographer--I'm sorry Mr Bono but I'm going to have to take those shots over-sorry had my finger on the lens--will have to try again. Just one more. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :faint: Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you. What a pick me up... or, rather a melt-me-down. :evil: :giggle:

Bono's Doll said:
God, to have been the photographer--I'm sorry Mr Bono but I'm going to have to take those shots over-sorry had my finger on the lens--will have to try again. Just one more. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'd sure like to see the pictures the guy took, wouldn't you??? :wink:

:drool: OMG. I love whoever started this thread. I could stare at the pictures for hours.( wipes drool up from desk)

This thread reminds me of the time my bf was complaining about his chest hair and he goes, "most guys just have a nice treasure trail...I've got frickin treasure island!"

:lol:

This thread has totally made my day!! Week!! Month!!

I watched the Rattle and Hum Bad part so many times (especially when he is unwrapping the scarf around his waist:drool: :drool: )
I broke my parents VCR....

:sexywink: :heart: :flirt: :sexywink: I second that. Yummy, JT Bono. I'm glad I looked at these pics again before bed. Sweet dreams.

Total U2 Nut said:

Poor Bono is looking a bit old here - flabby tummy ;)

Just wait until you're 45--every year, it get more and more difficult to be the perfect specimen you once were! I believe that's why the term "love handles" was invented. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom