Tour 05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be at the Croke park one on June the 24th, so if any of you are there it would be great to know

I will very hopefully be in Phoenix, April 14th; Chicago May 7th and Dublin June 24th...

*fingers crossed*

I'm trying to go to Dublin and Amsterdam (13th of July, my birthday!! :hyper: ) and I was going to get a trip to Miami (price winner), but I don't know what's happening to that. So hopefully there'll be a US concert for me as well.

Miroslava said:
I will very hopefully be in Phoenix, April 14th; Chicago May 7th and Dublin June 24th...

*fingers crossed*

Do you think you might have an extra Dublin ticket I could buy after the presale? :hyper:

God willing, I will be at the Chicago May 7th show. :)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I would love to meet up with other fellow PLEBAns. :hug:

clementine_rose said:
I will be at the Chicago, Ill May 11th. Nothing can stop me from going. *knocks on wood*

That would be so cool to meet up for the Chicago 7th show. I don't know why I put that I was going to a May 11th show? That is the day of finals at school. I am going to go to the Chicago 7th show. I haven't been to Chicago in years so I would get lost if I drove, so I guess I will be flying in on the 6th.

The Octagon Bar is planning to all meet up in Phillie! So far there's bout 8 of us...Ticketmaster willing.

U2BonoGirl, Starsgoblue, Lauren430 and Pax....together...all hell will break lose. :evil: Watch out Bono!!

Last edited:
verte76 said:
I'm screwed........I really need a show closer to home. There are rumors that they'll be in Atlanta in November.

Yeah...I was really bummed to see the locations were so far away from us folks on the East Coast. And I'm afraid to wait for the third leg, in case something happens. So I figure I had better seize my chance now.

Unfortunately flights are out of my price range these days. I'm going to have to take a "leap of faith" and hope for a November Atlanta date. We got one last time on the third leg, and they had to take that out of the spring leg due to the routing problem and perhaps the family illness thing. I mean, heck, I want Edge to put his family first and the tour second.

I'm going to Boston gigs hopefully the 24th or the 26th. This is my first time going to see U2. If anyone else is going to see them in Boston, let me know. :) (Here;s hoping we get tickets!)

karmic_postmark said:

Do you think you might have an extra Dublin ticket I could buy after the presale? :hyper:

I may, but dont rely on me. I am buying all 4, but a friend from France and a friend from Germany will be joining me in Dublin. The 4th one may be going to a friend of my friend but am not too sure. They have instructions to make up their minds ASAP cause if I have an extra ticket, I am tradining it in, or on a worse case scenario selling it for face value to someone cool and deserving :wink:

Brightest Star, I'm also going crazy looking for TO dates, hopefully the rumors of early September will happen because it will still be pretty warm out *crossing fingers*.

i'd heard a rumor that we were supposed to get some TO dates at the end of march but they we erased when the tour got delayed. not that i'm complaining b/c edge's family is more important but i'd still like to know when they're comming to TO cuz if it's in the middle of the week i can't go cuz i'm going to be in university in the middle of fecking nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom