Totaly cool video remake (with or without you) !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bono, bono africa, bono naked, bono painting, edge naked, sabotagestorm, sabotagestorm.com, u2

Wtf? :huh: this seems like an ordinary advertisement thread...

and what's with a new version? speeding up a song is not making a new version! :down:

Tags
bono, bono africa, bono naked, bono painting, edge naked, sabotagestorm, sabotagestorm.com, u2

Wtf? :huh: this seems like an ordinary advertisement thread...

and what's with a new version? speeding up a song is not making a new version! :down:

tags? sure - what else you would suggest me to put in tags? their singing about relationship with chicks, about raw naked sex, about getting lot and wishing more, harder and stuff like that. Looks like "sabotagestorm" (or somebody) directed this video therefore i its all adequate. Maybe im not as imaginative for tags as galeonchick - so you can suggest me other words for tags.

what about old version? what do you mean ai not new? so you think its same as old one? editing, beats per minute, style, feeling, even lyrics are changed, meaning is changed. therefore its totally, absolutely fresh new "With or without you. 2009" for their coming compilation "Plastic hand"

:censored:

I know I'm gonna be standing alone here but I laughed at this. :reject: I know it's only speeded up but it did make I laff.... (would you believe the tears actually fell from my eyes..) geez, :uhoh: I think I might be...:crazy: Maybe I need help. :yikes::laugh:

You already posted a link to this in the YouTube thread stickied at the top of this forum:

http://forum.interference.com/f195/u2ube-links-thread-3-a-172864-33.html#post5205136

There is no need to also start a separate thread about it.

Also, your only posts so far at this forum have been in regards to this video, so it seems to come off as spam, especially with the web site link in the title of the video. It makes it seem like you are advertising. We do not allow spam here, U2-related or not. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are here with good intentions, but you unfortunately have not come off that way out of the gate.

I am also deleting the tags for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom