Topless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MIKI78

The Fly
naked

does enyone have pics of the boys topless no shirt at all please exspesh bono and larry eny era infact eny pics where there not wearing much if enyone has eny please thankyou :happy: :eek:

Last edited:
larry11.jpg

larry_85.jpg

larry_83.jpg

larry_80.jpg

d7a5323f.jpg

unc16xg.jpg

I've changed the title of the thread to 'topless'. I dont think 'naked' fits in with our rules.

:)

errr it's gonna take me an hour to upload all my halfnaked Bono pics :wink: I have a lot of war era... I"ll up them later.. for now
:drool:
also,.... copenhagen elevation :wink: *hint*
bonochestvertigo8jx.jpg

Dahlia said:

I still wonder why that wasn't in the video :heart:

it was... you only see his head and a teeny bit of his shirt tho.. you can see it's opened and the way his shoulders are that it's this pic.. can't remember the time...

Galeongirl said:

it was... you only see his head and a teeny bit of his shirt tho.. you can see it's opened and the way his shoulders are that it's this pic.. can't remember the time...

Really? I watched it a few seconds ago and I didn't see anything :eyebrow: (But I remember now that I fell in love with Bono immediately when I saw Vertigo the first time :heart: )

Great pics!:drool:

looks like I dont'have to uyp mine anymore... we seem to have the same taste in pictures Comet :wink:

dahlia, give me few minutes I'll find the moment.. had to do it before, nearly nobody finds it :wink:

:lol: I forgot about the armsling pics because I always think of that as not topless but my favorite leather oufit he ever wore.

ok it's at 1.39/1.40 he's walking at the camera, look at his shoulders! you can tell from the position that he's holding his arms like in the pic... and ofcourse that you can't see the collar of the shirt! :wink: yes I am obsessed...

does anybody agree that Live's new video looks very similiar to vertigo?

:drool: bathtub picture...
*grabs popcorn and sits in front of pc for hours*

ok Comet has posted some of these already, I know, but I have a bad memory, and too tired..anywayz who'd mind a few more chests?..... here's my babybono stash :wink:
bono2tonemullet6ue.jpg

bonoadamsummerfestival4un.jpg

bonoaww9eu.jpg

bonobelfast815ud.jpg

bonobw1gv.jpg

bonocrouch1px.jpg

bonoedge8pr.jpg

bonoedgedroolwar3ch.jpg

TBC

Back
Top Bottom