Top Of The Pops - SYCMIOYO - 14-01-2005 Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_01.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_02.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_03.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_04.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_05.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_06.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_07.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_08.jpg

TOTPs_SYCMIOYO_14-11-2005_09.jpg

Absolutely the MOST BEAUTIFUL pics that I can ever remember of SYCMIOYO!

I am especially moved by Bono's removal of his hat in salute of his da at the end of the song. :yes:

This is one U2 performance that I will never forget.

Thank you from the depth of my heart for posting this stills.

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

They're from my own DVD capture not the torrented one. This is someone else's but probably as good as if not better :)

bonolady said:
What I didn't like yesterday was that .....the most beautiful song line was not broadcasted.YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THE OPERA IS IN ME !
I think it's the most beautiful line on the whole CD.:combust:

Same here, that line is magical to me.

I cannot believe they cut that part out of the performance. :tsk: :sad:

Great stills though, thanks! :drool:

Was this really a live performance or had it been taped a while ago? If this was live or even taped very recently then that means that the (ack!) straw hat is back. I was hoping that thing had blown away in the wind or something.

Zootomic said:
Was this really a live performance or had it been taped a while ago? If this was live or even taped very recently then that means that the (ack!) straw hat is back. I was hoping that thing had blown away in the wind or something.

I think it's taped from the earlier TOTP performance, they just hadn't broadcasted this particular song yet...? I could be wrong! LOL

Zootomic said:

It was taped the same day as the Vertigo and Miracle Drug performances that we've seen. End of November I believe? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom