Top 10 Signs you may be a Scary PLEBAn Girl...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
#? If 45 seconds seems *way* too long...
he he he...is that a jab at moi? Remember when I was complaining about that yesterday..........ha ha ha...and it IS too long!!!

Dismantled said:
18. When a U2 song comes on the raido and your family KNOWs that if they turn the station they are taking thier lives in their hands...

Mmhm :). Actually, my mom's been doing this thing lately where she'll be in her room listening to a station on her clock radio, and if U2 comes on, she'll call me in to let me know they're on :D.

Originally posted by susanp6
I do that everytime someone says you, too or you two, Angela!! It's so crazy&ridiculous, but i can't help thinking it!! :laugh:

Crazy and ridiculous it may be, but it's still fun, nonetheless :D.

Another one: you're willing to wake up exceedingly early/stay up exceedingly late just to catch something U2-related on TV or on the radio or on some webcast or something.

Angela

Hmm, not a scary PLEBAn, but definitiely showing signs of addiction... when I come in early to school to work on some assignment and spend a couple of hours here instead and so my assignments just drag on....:huh:

I would have named my son Paul except the name is so common, and I would've never heard the end of it had I named him Bono Jr.!!!

Last edited:
Golightly Grrl said:
Another sign you are a scary Pleban-you once had a mullet.
:lol: I never had a mullet, so finally one criterion that I don't meet ;)

you know your scary when you want to move here and realize it only exists in the computer.................

i'm busted.
i actually went to bed, set my alarm, and got up to see the "all because of you" half-hour thing on vh-1 back in nov or dec, can't remember....but i do remember my husband giving me the evil eye.
i am guilty of at least 8 of the list.

greeneyedgirl said:
i'm busted.
i actually went to bed, set my alarm, and got up to see the "all because of you" half-hour thing on vh-1 back in nov or dec, can't remember....but i do remember my husband giving me the evil eye.
i am guilty of at least 8 of the list.

there was a U2 thing on this morning:shocked: and I didn't see it:sad: :sad: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: ...was it good?

you know your scary when you have mini breakdowns over this..:drool:

Dismantled said:

there was a U2 thing on this morning:shocked: and I didn't see it:sad: :sad: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: ...was it good?

you know your scary when you have mini breakdowns over this..:drool:

what?????? :crazy: what was on????? i missed it???!!! aggghhh!

Lol! What asbout being a non-scary PLEBAN girl?

We do exist - dunno in which dimension but we are out there somewhere!

sallycinnamon78 said:
Lol! What asbout being a non-scary PLEBAN girl?

We do exist - dunno in which dimension but we are out there somewhere!

I like to think the "scary" part of the description is meant in an affectionate way...i mean, interference has put it on a t-shirt so it can't be that derogatory... or maybe scary in terms of our fan loyalty (not scary in the throwing things on stage/stalking kinda way!)

WildHoney said:
22. You call you Hubby/boyfriend/one night stand Bono/Larry/Adam/Edge at the height of passion

Ooooooohhhhhh...I'm thinking that would be a bad move, LOL...

Originally posted by WildHoney
27. Logging onto PLEBA is what you really want to do first thing in the morningand you always go to bed later than you should.

:yes:.

Angela

:ohmy: :ohmy: I think that I may be a scary PLEBAn girl:ohmy: :ohmy:
The more posts I read the more I think that I probably am - should I be worried?

bonosbaby25 said:
:ohmy: :ohmy: I think that I may be a scary PLEBAn girl:ohmy: :ohmy:
The more posts I read the more I think that I probably am - should I be worried?

:tsk: nope....your right where you should be:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom