Too much U2!! ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Okay so Sunday I went to watch my Dolphins lose to the Seahawks (don't even talk to me about it). Anyway all around me were people who made me do double takes. There was about a dozen and a half guys wearing black beanies and goatees that I could have sworn were Edge, and a couple of strikingly handsome (my hubby is asleep now so I can say that!) silver haired fellas I immediately pegged as Adam.

The icing on the cake, however, came tonight. My honey was watching TV and I strolled into the living room to see an advert for a "Thanksgiving Bonoathon" - my jaw dropped, the drool started (my honey is very understanding of my Bono addiction!) and then I re-read the title: "Thanksgiving Bondathon." What a letdown!

Oh, and an hour after that out of nowhere I just decided to gyrate my hips in front of my honey's face, and he was unimpressed. He just muttered, "Ah, Bono!"

They're ruining my life!!!!!! There is no cure!!!!!! Well, I guess that's not exactly a bad thing.

34243%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Evq%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327875%3B%3B9%3B5vq0mrj

heya! You look really familiar Lemon Grrrl :):):)
I believe we spoke in a far away land that no longer exists called ZOOTOPIA! :D How've you been?

hello to you and here's to being bombarded by the boys! :D:D:D:D

Seems like all I have been doing lately is U2 related-- buy all magazines, make sure ordered new CD, get 05 calendar, keep watch for U2 on TV, check Interference every 5 minutes for updates. Whew! I need rest--no not really I am loving every minute of it. Happy Thanksgiving!

e edge said:
never too much for me, but my family and friends will soon be bored to death with me if i don't stop chatting about them all the time :wink:

well.... who cares?

Talk to us...we always love to hear it!!!

And as far as too much U2...as they've sung in the past, "Too much is not enough!"

nah, I could absorb them into my bloodstream and let them torture me every day
my guy is really understanding of my 'bono thing'

he knows that the second anything u2 related comes up on a tv screen or on the radio, Im gone.
hell he would help me onto the stage if bono wanted to pull me up there :laugh:
just cuz it would make me happy
and i cant get enough! I just got the album. I waited to hear it until i had the disc in my possession
it was like losing my virginity all over again......

I just got the U2 album too u2bonogirl and i also agree that you can never get enough! I bought the deluxe version. It was £20 and even though i'm a poor person, i just couldn't resist! I'm bad eh? My life is being ruled by them too and i'm a total Bono addict!!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

The icing on the cake, however, came tonight. My honey was watching TV and I strolled into the living room to see an advert for a "Thanksgiving Bonoathon" - my jaw dropped, the drool started (my honey is very understanding of my Bono addiction!) and then I re-read the title: "Thanksgiving Bondathon." What a letdown!

Oh, and an hour after that out of nowhere I just decided to gyrate my hips in front of my honey's face, and he was unimpressed. He just muttered, "Ah, Bono!"

They're ruining my life!!!!!! There is no cure!!!!!! Well, I guess that's not exactly a bad thing.

:laugh: Too funny!

Would you really want a life without the boys? Nah, me neither. I'd rather be crazy: insanity can be very amusing! :yes:

I'm just having a good time with it as I remember the lean days waiting for the album - This place went wild for the pool shots in late April (ahh life before the straw hat) when we were lucky to get one u2 related news event a week
overload now is a good thing:) - I just want it to continue

I am suffering from the random smile thing.
Vertigo Ipod commercial. :D
Vertigo video. :D
U2 on Spin. :D
U2 on Rolling Stone. :D
U2 on Blender. :D
U2 on Q. :D
U2 album. :D
Get it?

u2_girlie_2002 said:
heya! You look really familiar Lemon Grrrl :):):)
I believe we spoke in a far away land that no longer exists called ZOOTOPIA! :D How've you been?

hello to you and here's to being bombarded by the boys! :D:D:D:D

Hey - a fellow Fallopian! :wave: :hug: I've been doing good. Been managing to convert as many people as I can to U2, doing my best to spread the love. Actually doing volunteer work for AIDS residents at a hospice now, thanks to Bono. (A little finger nibble from that man can do wonders!) The volunteer coordinator is on her toes looking for U2 news and reporting to me on a regular basis now. Life is very good! Now, if only I can find that job in the paper that says "Best rock band in the world seeks full time massage therapist for upcoming tour. Must be willing to travel, work long hours, and put up with a motormouth megalomaniac."

Back
Top Bottom