Too many concert related dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
:crazy: I've been having a LOT of concert related dreams. My first concert is in exactly two weeks and the dreams are coming in fast and furious. They haven't been exactly "nice" either. I think I'm experiencing GA worries and all that. Here's my latest. Try to analyze if you can. :wink:

So. My friends and I went to the concert. The stage was weird. First off- it was outside. There were trees and grass and it looked like a park. Anyway. There were two stages – one behind each other. So basically, if you were sitting at the second stage, you couldn’t see anything that was going on at the first stage.

So of course, we’re at the 2nd stage. LOL. We’re sitting on a ledge about 6 feet from the stage. Yup – sitting...on a ledge...

Everytime Bono comes close to us on the stage, everyone jumps up and runs to the stage and sticks out their hands and he shakes hands, kisses the hands, etc. I’m always a ½ a step too late. When I reach my hand out, he’s already gone. This continues for a bit throughout the dream. I can feel the frustration!

Then out of the blue I’m on the stage with him and we walk over to a huge wingback chair. We both sit in it. (Yeah – right) I curl my legs up under me and I rest my head on his shoulder as he continues to sing. I remember thinking that I wanted this to go on forever. I could actually feel the warmth of his shoulder and his arm around my back, holding me in place. I don't remember the song though. :hmm:

Right before I wake from the dream a thought drums itself into my brain. No one----NO ONE!!! – has a picture of it. Anywhere!!!

I have issues huh. :sigh:

For the last week or so I've had a concert dream every other night! My first show isn't until next week, too.

One dream was very, very good. :shifty: Most of them are very sweet and nice. (I'll take u2 contact any way even only in my dreams loll.) I did have one like you described above (with frustration in it). I think it just means the shows are obviously on our minds- and hey that snuggling up with Bono can't be beat, even in dreams! ;)

Yup I'll be in Boston! Dreams become a reality? :sexywink: U2 weeks are a dream unto themselves!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom