Too bad I cant tell who rates threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to know as well. In fan fic, for example, I know we all work very hard to write entertaining stories for our fellow interferencers. having something we put so much effort into rated as 'the worst' is pretty depressing :sigh: :sad:

Dont take it personal by any means! It's obvious someone was just EXTREMELY bored.

No you dont have to reply.

And actually.. I think I may be able to figure out who did it after all.

I spent some time last night trying to rate the PLEBA threads back up again. I ran out of puff to do the other two forums. Whoever rated the threads down has more patience than me. :mad:

That's just mean, man. Whoever's running amok round the forum deflowering perfectly good threads needs a good shoebeating. THEY IS NASSSTY LITTLE HOBBITSES! :no:

Yeah I wouldnt doubt it was you and your little friend actually.

sallycinnamon78 said:
THEY IS NASSSTY LITTLE HOBBITSES! :no:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thank you so much, sally!!! I can't tell you why, but that line absolutely cracked me up! :up: :up:

(And I completely agree with the sentiment!) :yes:

Mullen4Prez said:
I rated one stars cos I can!

As one of the den mothers on this place, please allow me to give you a lesson on women. Women like to be appreciated, loved, and admired. Same goes for their opinions and hobbies. If you demean a womans opinions and hobbies you are not going to get any.

NASSSSSTY LITTLE HOBBITSES... they wants the pressssscious!

nastylittlehobbitses.jpg

(atomicbomber came up with this fine pic when i last referred to nasty little hobbitses - I found it apt for this thread.)

Back
Top Bottom