Tongues of the Band, Ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:

Thanks for asking about the ipod icons! Since I didn't make them, they really are not mine to give. But I'm glad you asked because I decided to track down the maker, and ask her permission officially about the icons. I don't know her, but she's posted them on her site for people to take, and only asks that we ask if they're to be used on another site. SO.... I'm hoping she gives her blessings, I've told her how much we all love them. She has actually made more then the few I posted and there are a few more nice Adam ones!!! I'll get back here as soon as I hear from her...

OMG..Thank you Bcomet for sharing with me, (I only want one of those sigs, although all of them are fab.) You are awesome and very honest person to get permission. :hug: I will be sure to credit the "maker":giggle:

Ok I'm sorry guys for getting your hope sup....i'ts not gonna happen...I can't get it to load...I'm sorrY :(

does this work now? i keep refreshing my email... if it says not enough space then i can give u an alternate one. i hope this works tho, i have only 30% used of 250 MB in it.

I found out that my DVD player on my computer has a thing where I can take screen captures, so while I was watching the Slane Elevation concert I was on the lookout for good pics. I happened to capture these:
108618166_9895c94b7a.jpg

108618167_0c0de546b0.jpg

hehe, Larry tongue :D

i just finished watching the fuse interview! and the larrylick wasn't from it. so what IS IT from?????? i..need..it...

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom