Tomorrows the day ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Todays the day for me too, here in San Jose, Tower will be releasing it tonite at midnight!!!!! I am so there!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

It is so great! And I love the new remixes of the songs!

The intro to Discotheque on the first CD is so :drool:. Bono's voice is..........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh.......I think I listened about ten times in a row to only the beginning! :drool::drool::drool:

Aah, no fair, you guys already have it!!! Why do f:censored:g U.S. releases always have to be on Tuesdays?? Do the politicians have anything to do with this???

AngelofLarrydom said:

Ok, so does the dvd have anything we haven't seen before or is it just a compilation of old stuff (not that it matters - right?!)

there's stuff on it I haven't seen. I hadn't seen the please from helsinki, and I hadn't seen some little snippets from the history mix (quotes etc)

and the BD video from france is on there, although I think I saw that on U2.com

but it's really cool (well I like it) Not very long, but fun none the less

u2sangel said:
Of course the politicians have something to do with it (LOL just kidding not really sure)interesting thought tho!:wave:

What's the deal....vote first, then pick up your album? I voted...... still waiting for the album, politicos......:banghead: :banghead:

You'll never believe this one!!! The guy that shares his office w/ me, knew I was having a really bad day yesterday, well, my plan was to go out and grab the Best of on my lunch hour...but alas, I was working and working...he goes to lunch, when he walks back into our office, he lays down THE BEST OF ON MY DESK!!!! :eek: :bono: :bono: :drool: I still can't believe he did that, but YEAH FOR ME!!! I listened to it all afternoon up loud!! He even told me I could turn it up.... :) ....and he likes opera!! He of course commented on the part in the middle of Miss Sarajevo. ;)

Just had to share!!!

Back
Top Bottom