Toes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*takes all Bono flavors while no one's lookin*

Er....em.....

Achtung Bono is hothothothothot

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

Originally posted by izzybeth:
WHAT??? *gasp*

Poofy Adam is fantastic! I love his 'fro. It rocks my socks. It looks all spastic and I adore it.
biggrin.gif

Adam_81_October_era.jpg

Now that's hair.

izzy (*grin*)

I'm with you Izzy! He looked so cute! But it wasn't quite as frizzy in the UF era it was kind of like this

pT57091.jpg

He looks better w/o the glasses IMO. Still love that 'fro' tho
wink.gif

Elevatedmole: What do you mean anyone else? Wow you and I are gonna get ourselves in a heap o' trouble but I'll post my list since you did, hey the mullet isn't my favorite, 1 best 7 worst:

1. Joshua Tree!
2. Achtung Baby/Zootv
3. Elevation
4. Unforgettable Fire/Live Aid
5. Boy/October
6. War
7. Pop

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 12-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Mona:

Yes he was!
icon26.gif

gr09.jpg

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

*DROOL* *builds a time machine*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*takes all Bono flavors while no one's lookin*

Er....em.....

He sure is careful don't burn yourself!
biggrin.gif

Q297861.jpg

Bono: 'What? Achtung Me and Sparky's hair? This must not be a 'toes' thread anymore someone is gonna be p-o'd'
wink.gif

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
He sure is careful don't burn yourself!
biggrin.gif

Q297861.jpg

Bono: 'What? Achtung Me and Sparky's hair? This must not be a 'toes' thread anymore someone is gonna be p-o'd'
wink.gif

*touch* AKK!! I burned me fingertips! Need kisses!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Take this one!

pO54202.jpg
I was thinkin'......
Hs64715.jpg

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Hs64715.jpg

GEEZ. What IS it about this pic that makes me

well

DROOL?
*slurp*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
The Pop era wasn't the best.. here's my list in order of preference -- 1 best, 10 worst:

1: ZooTV/Achtung Baby era
2: Elevation/All That You Can't Leave Behind era
3: Joshua Tree era
4: Pop era
5: Unforgettable Fire era
6: War era
7: Boy/October era

Anyone else?

I absolutely love the calender picture. I think that the guys are all getting better with age. I like the look on Bono's face. He looks like a bad-ass mofo!! Here is my rating of Bono-looks!!
1. Actung Baby/Zootv
2. Elevation
3. Pop
4. Joshua Tree
5. Boy/October
6. Unforgettable Fire
7. War

I don't like Mullets!!!! I like Bono with Short/Medium Hair. I don't care what anyone says POP Bono was super hot. His body looked delicious, and since he had short/no hair we got to see his face. MMMMMMmmmmnnn!!!

Bono was quite proud of the whole mullet thing, I think
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

LOOK. AT. HIS. PANTS!
By the way.. I just LOVE that picture. His hair looks wonderful, he has such a cute expression on his face, his pose, everything!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Mmmmmmm Eurotrash makes recycling erotic

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

EDGE'S BEANIE BABY!!!!

THAT IS THE CUTEST FLIPPIN NAME EVER!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!
sorry
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
But it is.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Bono was quite proud of the whole mullet thing, I think
biggrin.gif

I think that he is ashamed of it now. He always laughs in interviews when he is asked about it. He did call himself once "one of the innovators of the mullet".

~~HELP~~~ sending out the Icelady signal into the night air~~~ HELP ME ICELADY!! The mullet is being dissed again!

NO answer yet, she's on vacation. Guess I'll have to do this by myself. WHY oh why is the mullet so maligned? Almost everyone loves the long JT hair, well it's just that with bangs and maybe a few spikes on top, I mean so what? I really believe the internet is to blame for all the 'mullet' jokes, and I think it reached a point where people started making fun of them just because they think it's the thing to do. No, I DON'T believe Bono is really ashamed of his mullet, I think he only jokes because he knows some of you are going to so might as well be a sport, but deep down I bet he's just as perplexed as I am. I think it was very good looking. Check out the UF thread and see there are several mullet lovers there. Now as far as Pop Bono goes, give me a blindfold and a barfbag. I literally cannot stand the sight of him. His looks were totally destroyed. Looking at that and thinking of the JT days and the Fly was sickening, what was he thinking, how could he do that to himself? One thing I have found out on this forum is everyone likes something different and I am constantly amazed that things that turn my stomach turn someone else on and vice versa. It's the same with everything in life I guess, food, clothes, music, etc. Since I'll likely be flamed anyway I might as well post my list:

1 best!
biggrin.gif

1. AB/ZOO era- not just Bono but all the guys! Hottest sexiest look ever.
2. Elevation- they look very fine now and Bono reminds me a lot of the AB days with his beautiful hair and leather jacket.
3. UF- ALL the guys looked so doggone hot! SEXY sets in here!
4. JT/R&H- Yes it's only 4th though I love it SO much! (Yes I LOVE the long hair and the mullet but I really think Bono looks best with AB/Elevation hair!)
5. Early U2- teenage thru War- cute but not sexy YET
6. Pop- like an ugly Halloween nightmare to me, hideous, unbearable.

While I'm here I might as well go search for some pics of toes. How did this thread go from toes to mullet bashing? Oh crap!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

OH MY DAD. ME TOO.

BUT what i love even more than adams edible teeny toes are NECKS!!!!!!!!

they are MADE for nibblin!
wink.gif

Ooooh, and forearms...and napes...and shoulders...and hands! *gush* LOOOOOVE a man with very manly, masculine hands...Edge has nice ones...Bono, eh, not so much. Kinda stumpy!

well, we kind of got away from the toe topic, but i'd like to mention that i love guys in sandals. and not just cause U2 wear them, i just think it's really cool and poetic.

isn't somebody going to post that horrible picture where the whole band is wearing flip flops?

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

lol, madonna's child! I was just talking to my mom about that picture.

Me: Have you ever seen that picture where everyone but Bono is wearing flipflops?
My mom: No.. Bono doesn't seem to be the type of person to wear flipflops anyway.
Me: He wears sandals, though.. and well, Adam.. he ALWAYS wears flipflops.
My mom: GOD yes.

------------------

Okay forget the toes for a minute...I love all their shoes in these pics! I only wear sandals and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all their sandals, especially Edgie's and Adam's sandals! Any one know where I can find these shoes?

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
lol, madonna's child! I was just talking to my mom about that picture.

Me: Have you ever seen that picture where everyone but Bono is wearing flipflops?
My mom: No.. Bono doesn't seem to be the type of person to wear flipflops anyway.
Me: He wears sandals, though.. and well, Adam.. he ALWAYS wears flipflops.
My mom: GOD yes.

lol at your mom, she clearly knows adam well.

i can't find that picture anywhere! (not that i'm surprised, it's horrible.) but somebody has it on this forum cause it's been posted before!!!

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
~~HELP~~~ sending out the Icelady signal into the night air~~~ HELP ME ICELADY!! The mullet is being dissed again!

NO answer yet, she's on vacation. Guess I'll have to do this by myself. WHY oh why is the mullet so maligned? Almost everyone loves the long JT hair, well it's just that with bangs and maybe a few spikes on top, I mean so what? I really believe the internet is to blame for all the 'mullet' jokes, and I think it reached a point where people started making fun of them just because they think it's the thing to do. No, I DON'T believe Bono is really ashamed of his mullet, I think he only jokes because he knows some of you are going to so might as well be a sport, but deep down I bet he's just as perplexed as I am. I think it was very good looking. Check out the UF thread and see there are several mullet lovers there. Now as far as Pop Bono goes, give me a blindfold and a barfbag. I literally cannot stand the sight of him. His looks were totally destroyed. Looking at that and thinking of the JT days and the Fly was sickening, what was he thinking, how could he do that to himself? One thing I have found out on this forum is everyone likes something different and I am constantly amazed that things that turn my stomach turn someone else on and vice versa. It's the same with everything in life I guess, food, clothes, music, etc. Since I'll likely be flamed anyway I might as well post my list:

1 best!
biggrin.gif

1. AB/ZOO era- not just Bono but all the guys! Hottest sexiest look ever.
2. Elevation- they look very fine now and Bono reminds me a lot of the AB days with his beautiful hair and leather jacket.
3. UF- ALL the guys looked so doggone hot! SEXY sets in here!
4. JT/R&H- Yes it's only 4th though I love it SO much! (Yes I LOVE the long hair and the mullet but I really think Bono looks best with AB/Elevation hair!)
5. Early U2- teenage thru War- cute but not sexy YET
6. Pop- like an ugly Halloween nightmare to me, hideous, unbearable.

While I'm here I might as well go search for some pics of toes. How did this thread go from toes to mullet bashing? Oh crap!

Our differences make the world go round. That's why the internet is so great. It brings the mullet loving, and the pop-loving together for mutual bono drooling!!!

At least we can all agree. He is one fine speciman of man.

Originally posted by madonna's child:
well, we kind of got away from the toe topic, but i'd like to mention that i love guys in sandals. and not just cause U2 wear them, i just think it's really cool and poetic.

isn't somebody going to post that horrible picture where the whole band is wearing flip flops?

Oh, you mean this one?
biggrin.gif

Pj58298.jpg

You get the best of both worlds here... toes and mullets.
biggrin.gif

Personally, I like the guys no matter how they looked. Even this picture to me is cute. They just looked so cool and innocent and hey, I was an 80's child, I *looked* like that. I *knew* people who had mullets. It was part of growing up in the 80's. And yes, it was thought of as "sexy."

In my honest opinion, I think Bono and the boys looked hot during the Pop era - if a bit goofy and fun, it was still cool. Here's Bono during the Pop era... I think he's pretty damn fine, if you ask me....

d395000.jpg

Again, we all have our opinions.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom