To whom it may concern... or interested :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
I won't be around as much as I used to. The reason is simple. I lost my job last week and my connection at home sucks big time! I'll try to check in as often as I can!

Jacqui andd Antje! Could you please drop me a line to shecat@u2freak.zzn.com . Since you two were e-mailing to work and I don't have access to those e-mails anymore, I don't have your e-mails.
smile.gif
Thanks!

It sucks to be unemployed. I really feel unwanted and useless. Bah!
frown.gif
Enough self pity!

So, I won't disappear...
wink.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Yeah Cat we missed ya and we're interested. Someone just the other day had a 'where's Cat' thread that dropped with 0 responses, so thanks for checking in and good luck.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please do try to check in as often as you can, I love reading your messages. Just try to enjoy the time off while you have the chance!
smile.gif

I'm sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

Check in when you can. You'll be missed.

Thanks guys for the nice words!

Tomorrow is my first day w/o work! All I'm gonna miss is the Internet on broadband
smile.gif
But I'm looking at the bright side of it... I can stay up late, coz I don't have to get up early tomorrow!
wink.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

If it makes you feel any better I'd actually like to lose my job. It sucks.

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Oh Cat, sweetie...I am sorry to hear about your job, please visit us when you can. At the expense of sounding lame, please keep in mind that a door never closes without another one opening up. Try to keep yer chin up and stay cool.
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

This stinks.
frown.gif

((((((hugs))))))

I'll miss not having you around as much to feed my Adam obsession, girlie!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."
Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

Cat!
frown.gif
check in when you can! Especially on Tuesdays! We'll do lunch
wink.gif
- with Adam, of course!!

Sorry about the job, I'll let Adam know you'll now consider that job he was offering you before when I see him in Vegas. But if I don't run into him I'm sure things will work out on its own- I get the sense you have a lot of abilities and smarts up your sleeves!

adam05.jpg

From a man who knows!

sparky hugs!
Olive

------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Back
Top Bottom