To Miroslava.. a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
To Mirsoslava.. a question

on the subject of the whole lip-synch thing. when bono brought you up to dance with him those times... did you hear him singing, right there next to you when you were up close or against him?

i'd say this would be the perfect way to prove or disprove the whole theory.

thanks.

No sounds came from him at all...

Not a peep

All playback

It was dissapointing

:tsk:

What theory?

:scream:

*goes to bed, bangs head on the way upstairs*

Miroslava said:
B was definitely lipsynching during Walk On Sept. 20 at Chicago

:lol:

My short answer is no... been very close lots of times, and have not noticed any of this...

oh jesus christ Matt guy!
what is fucking wrong with you?????
I've seen three threads of you in wich you are trying to take the guys down! WHY?
what are you trying to prove with these things?? those rumours will always be there, there's no need to defend/attack them because we all know they aren't true... so why do you keep bringing them up???
next thing we know is that you start a thread about a so-called hairpiece Bono is supposed to be wearing...
what's the point in doing this? Can't you just be a fan and happy for them and not trying to find bad things about them?
get a life!

Matt, I'm not trying to attack you but the questions you keep posing make me scratch my head. I mean, what is the point with some of these questions you keep asking? I just don't get it.

MattFromNYC said:
all i was doing was asking her if she could hear him sing next to her when she was up on stage dancing with him?

yes, all you were doing is asking her if she could hear him sing when she was onstage.... why are you asking this??? it sounds like you want to know if One of the best known live singers is really singing live? why do you even question it? I mean, listen to an album song, and the song in whatever show live.. it's NEVER the same... Bono always forgets/changes lyrics to the situation etc. so why are you asking this? whats your goal, what do you want to achieve with it?
I'm sorry if I'm attacking you know, I am just VERY annoyed by this kind of thigns!

He was holding the microphone with his left hand and hanging on to my leg with the right...

OMG! Did I get a faux Bono?

:sad:

This is getting boring Matt, so what's the deal?

I'm curious as to why you care or what causes you to raise such a point to begin with?

Are you not on this site b/c you are a fan? Or do you come on just to instigate?

To put an end to your theory which only you believe, listen to any of the Vertigo bootlegs available from numerous sites and compare... they are ALL unique.

I think I just heard someone calling your name on Ashlee Simpson forum.... they love to discuss lip-singing over there

So buh-bye!! :wave:

normal_ashlee_snl.jpg

If you can't take the heat.... don't come into the kitchen....

MattFromNYC said:
good grief people!! i was tyring to put an end to it!!!!

Yea they've been around for 30 years just by lip synching. It's not really them! Bono really has no hair! Miroslava was dancing with an inflatable Bono who sweats when squeezed. :|

omg, give it a rest already!

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea they've been around for 30 years just by lip synching. It's not really them! Bono really has no hair! Miroslava was dancing with an inflatable Bono who sweats when squeezed. :|

:lmao: Milli Vanilli Bono:love: or however you spell it:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

:lmao:

MattFromNYC said:
good grief people!! i was tyring to put an end to it!!!!

ok...how is starting another gazillionith thread on this topic a way to put an end to it? :huh: And then another thread on the same topic in fan experiences and photos forum?...:hmm: :shifty::banghead: :madwife:

U2Girl1978 said:

can I order one too??
I bet, if they'd make Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry action heroes, they'd become even mroe rich than they allready are! I mean, we can :drool: over them, and the bashers can torture them! security problem solved too!
can I now order one??

Does any of this really matter? At the end of the day, we all got to see U2 in action. And as far as I'm concerned seeing them live was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. They were brilliant. I don't really care if B had to lip sync some of his lyrics. The fact remains that they are HIS lyrics and not someone elses.

He and the band have given us so many great songs, created so many good, positive moods when we hear them. They've given us so much over the years so I for one, don't mind if they don't actually sing when they're supposed to.

I guess it comes with the profession. Loadsa people lip sync their songs...look at Madonna. Does it make her any less professional? She still puts out an amazing performance.

The guys always, but always deliver a stunning performance. I don't know of any other band who perform with such professionalism, any other band who gather the whole audience in and make them a whole and everyone leaves happy, so what's the problem here?

Galeongirl said:
Amen to that, and I hope I'll ever see them live!

You will.

I never thought I'd ever get the chance to see them. I thought that no way will I ever become part of some 48000 people collective. That I'd never experience the feeling of becoming 'one' with thousands of other people, but I did. It cost me an arm and a leg to get there and I practically had to sell my soul to get a ticket but you know it was so worth it.

If you ever get the chance to see them, even if it's a bit more pricey then you'd like to pay, even if you have to travel further then you'd like, then go for it. They deliver more then they need to. They gave it 100% and even though I had an 8 hour drive home afterwards, it was still worth every penny and every minute.

...and I'd do it all again....

I will pay whatever I have to see them, want my sister for a ticket? fine! my tv? Fine! ok everythign except my cat and my u2 stuff :)

and can SOMEBODY link me, I want to buy an inflatable squeezsweat Bono action hero too!!!!

to be honest, I think Bono messes up the lyrics too much to even be lip-synching. :shrug:
either way, U2 puts on an incredible show :yes:

--

inflatable Bono would roll in the money. U2.com should give out inflatable Bonos rather than that crummy keychain of theirs. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom