to all the plebans , i've a question about zooropa lyrics , help please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mee2

The Fly
hiya all , the other day i was listening to zooropa and i found out that before the line " zooropa better by design...." , when bono's saying what d'you want? three times, there's a female voice saying something that sounds like "what out the crowd" or something similar , i'm asking if anyone knows what that female voice says and what's the relation of those sentences with the song, i hear she's got an american accent , could she be an mtv presenter or someone known?
post anything u think she says or if u know the tapescript for sure
thanks a lot to you all

pleaseeeeee help me , it's notfor me the answer but for a friend.i'm making him to become a kinda u2 fan and he like's u2's music from 1987-2000 ( not pop tho) by now and he asked me that about zooropa and i said i dont know but i'll ask at a forum for it and u'll know ur reply but i've got no replies here lol
any place where that can be? any sites?

yeah - i tried too and i can't make it out at all
sorry!
i'll try at home again when i can really turn it up!
you've got me curious now!

ok digsy and sur ei'm gonna look atu2.com now in the archive
i keep looking for it hehe
thanks

I know I might be wrong--but I think I remember reading somewhere back when that album came out that it was Naomi Campbell. Like I said could be wrong. I have a U2 Encyclopedia at home--will try to remember to research. :wink:

heya guys , stop looking , i found it atu2.com as galeongirl said and clarityat3am was right as well it's french the verse goes this way: What do you want
What do you want

Zooropa
Vorsprung durch Technik
Zooropa
Be all that you can be
Be a winner, eat to get thinner

Zooropa
A bluer kind of white
Zooropa
It could be yours tonight
We're mild and green and squeaky clean

What do you want
What do you want
Combien encore
What do you want
Que veux-tu faire
What do you want
Combien encore

Zooropa
Better by design........( and so on)

i've studied french for a few years and if i'm now wrong that means combien encore = how much is it now?
Que veux-tu faire?= what do you want to do?
so it kinda makes sense with the what d'you want thing lol
and digsy hope ur curiosity about it is all fullfilled now ;)
thanks a lot to you all !
kisses

mee2 said:
pleaseeeeee help me , it's notfor me the answer but for a friend.i'm making him to become a kinda u2 fan and he like's u2's music from 1987-2000 ( not pop tho) by now and he asked me that about zooropa and i said i dont know but i'll ask at a forum for it and u'll know ur reply but i've got no replies here lol
any place where that can be? any sites?

I'm sorry, he doesn't like Pop? Only the best freakin' U2 album out there! *shakes head*

lol i've just started making him a fan for 3 months maximum , leave him time ;)

Back
Top Bottom