To All My Fellow PLEBA Girls....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I just wanted to say how happy I am to be here! You all are so awesome!!! Thanks for welcoming me, and for all the :drool:-worthy pics. and fun..I spend WAY too much time here feeding my Larry and Bono addictions...anyway I just wanted to say that you all are some of my fav. new people, and I'm glad to meet so many amazing U2 (greatest band of all time!!) fans in one place. I love how you're always avaliable to help me and anyone w/our problem, I mean innocent past time..LOL. I:heart: you all ladies!! :hug: for ever!! God Bless!!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- Ray of Light/Madonna
Song: "Nothing Really Matters"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Aww...thanks ladies!!! You're all awesome!! Luv the new profile pic GG:drool: :drool: God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-October/U2
Song: "October" (luv this song...)

Your welcome U2isthebest. I love the fact that not only do people here help feed the U2 addiction....they're so nice when you just need a hug or some advice or some pics posted to cheer you up. :) i have some amazing friends on here, some who i met up with on the tour last year. :kiss:

Plebans. :heart::hug::rockon:

And TPS , you PLeban guys are pretty cool aswell and as GG2 said brave ;)

:hug:

Last edited:
I love u all!! I'm kinda having a bad day now too....my grandma called me and said some really mean stuff, so I'm glad you're here!! Some Larry and Bono pics. would be lovely right about now...hugs to u all!! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- Bedtime Stories/Madonna
Song: "Sanctuary"

"what no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest :hug: Heres som epics to cheer you. Today hasnt been so great for me either. :hug:

I think you will defo like the1st one

U2OSBWEra64s71-1.jpg

eca8fe88.jpg

blenderpic.jpg

Enjoy this gif. :evil:

:shifty:

2b9b49ec.gif

HOpe you feel better soon. Would post more but i am so drained and tired i am off to bed. :hug:

Last edited:
Oh....Thank u so much..They're all gorgeous...and shirtless Larry Of course..I was simply admiring his athletic physique...no personal feelings involved... :shifty: Thanks again!! I luv 'em...Bono in a pink shirt:drool: God Bless!!

bonoishot said:
U2isthebest :hug: Heres som epics to cheer you. Today hasnt been so great for me either. :hug:

I think you will defo like the1st one

U2OSBWEra64s71-1.jpg

eca8fe88.jpg

blenderpic.jpg

Enjoy this gif. :evil:

:shifty:

2b9b49ec.gif

HOpe you feel better soon. Would post more but i am so drained and tired i am off to bed. :hug:

Btw, by any chance could someone make the first pic. into a widescreen wallpaper by any chance..say 1200 x 800 around 341 kb? I just know my info. I have no idea how to do it. Bonus pts. if someone has it in color..if not fine! Just let me know. Luv u PLEBA girls!!! God Bless!!

Wow! Thanks girls!! You're all so amazing and helpful!!! I'm basically in love w/this message board. LOL. I'm glad we're all here to feed our addictions. Thank you for all the compliments! I feel like I have a bunch of sisters that I never had. LOL. <33 (sorry, I'm a Myspace whore...LOL) God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- Bedtime Stories/Madonna
Song: "I'd Rather Your Be Your Lover"

U2isthebest said:
I just wanted to say how happy I am to be here! You all are so awesome!!! Thanks for welcoming me, and for all the :drool:-worthy pics. and fun..I spend WAY too much time here feeding my Larry and Bono addictions...anyway I just wanted to say that you all are some of my fav. new people, and I'm glad to meet so many amazing U2 (greatest band of all time!!) fans in one place. I love how you're always avaliable to help me and anyone w/our problem, I mean innocent past time..LOL. I:heart: you all ladies!! :hug: for ever!! God Bless!!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- Ray of Light/Madonna
Song: "Nothing Really Matters"

Thank you U2isthebest,You are doing what you are supposed to do when you are here drooling over pics all day and carrying you cd player around all day,I`m glad you are here we are all good friends around here and you are most welcome to be here in Pleba...:rockon: :hug:

:cute: That's such a sweet post Brittany, and you're right, it IS awesome here...and totally addictive of course! I've spent most of my time here, drooling over Edge and Bono, when I should have been studying for exams..heh :D

bonocomet said:
:wave:

bonoboxerbaby.jpg

He's so cute.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

Well Thank you!!!:drool: :drool:...Shirtless Baby Bono..u get MANY bonus points...LOL. God Bless!!

Currently Watching: "The Notebook"

Aww thanks U2isthebest for your kind words! I love Pleba too!! :heart: This place never fails to put a smile on my face when I'm feeling little down in the dumps. Especially when I get to see new pics of the following kind....

armani20.jpg

:drool: :wink:

waynetravis said:
outside the gates of PLEBA is a nuthouse :lol:

When it comes to this forum, that's somehow true...you say one slightly opinionated/snarky thing (esp in EYKIW) and someone goes off on ya every time. :madspit: It's so much nicer and lighthearted here. No one tries to take themselves or their own opinion too seriously! :)

Back
Top Bottom