Time Zones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
I'm curious what everybody's time zones are. I could better time my offline time this way.
smile.gif
I'm PT...

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Pacific Time

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

EST, I think, standard european which is one hour ahead of the cero in England. So I'm mostly online when noone else is here which is kind of boring...
frown.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

I'm in Indiana....we're in the Eastern Time zone but we don't change time for daylight savings so half the time I don't know what's going on...lol. Right now we seem to be following Eastern time but when the times change again we'll be on Central Time. Confused yet? lol

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
I'm in Indiana....we're in the Eastern Time zone but we don't change time for daylight savings so half the time I don't know what's going on...lol. Right now we seem to be following Eastern time but when the times change again we'll be on Central Time. Confused yet? lol

So the questioon becomes, is there really clarity at 3am?

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

Yes! Okay... I'm writing this down.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Eastern.

Used to live in Central.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm in Texas babee...central time zone!!
cool.gif

------------------

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

CENTRAL!!!! WOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! *ahem* sorry

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Eastern!!!!!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Central

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Mountain!
BOO-YAH GRANDMA BOO-YAH!

Shame... I'm the only one! *sniff*

------------------
"just like a runaway with no escape zone
you'd think I'd find a way you'd think I'd fake one
but all my life's been filled with wanton tragedy

where's my angels I'm a naked soul"
- Angels ~ The Tea Party

SlipStream Soul

Back
Top Bottom