Time marches on....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
(rats! EDIT - the first one didn't work, so hope this one does)

hope this pic works.....as I've collected a few of the boys in cars recently, this progression sort of struck me as interesting....the change in clothes, the change in their looks....but mostly, they look REAL unhappy in that last picture! :( (love the second one, they look so cute!)

Attachments

• boys-cars.jpg
    boys-cars.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Discoteque said:
(rats! EDIT - the first one didn't work, so hope this one does)

hope this pic works.....as I've collected a few of the boys in cars recently, this progression sort of struck me as interesting....the change in clothes, the change in their looks....but mostly, they look REAL unhappy in that last picture! :( (love the second one, they look so cute!)

I think Larry looks so pissed off in that last one because he's the one who has to sit next to the window. heh. He's probably thinking, "Bono's the one who loves the fans, why couldn't *HE* sit next to the window?" GRRRRR.

Moonie :D

maybe they're pretending to ignore Bono's phone conversation;) I also found this interesting Adam was not there. He didn't even go to the Slane afterparty thing. He wasn't there at the 60 min. thing, and then there was that time they had to use the infamous cardboard Adam to announce the tour dates. It seems like those 3 are good buddies and Adam is just odd man out sometimes. I think it's just that other than the band they have nothing in common, while those 3 have families, pets, religion and are more 'down' with each other. No offense to him at all though! Adam comes around when it counts, tour time!

Re: Re: Time marches on....

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
He's probably thinking, "Bono's the one who loves the fans, why couldn't *HE* sit next to the window?" GRRRRR.

You're probably right, Moonie! :)

Great progression of pics, Disco! I wonder what Edgie is reading in that second one....

Back
Top Bottom