Time for this poll again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you like Bono's hair?

• bushy and tossed around, fluffy Boy hair

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • a little bit of all lengths, mullets rule!

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • long, luxurious mane, in or out of a ponytail

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • jet black and fluffy for me to run my hands through

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • black and slicked back, MacPhisto's my man!

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • lyin' on the barber's floor, baby, give me a Pop Chop!

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • short but not too short, BD or ES for me

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • dark and shoulder length, Elevation works for me!

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • just like it is NOW!

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I love them all, can't choose!

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, I'm snowed in and I'm bored, and we haven't had this poll in a long time. I wonder if we'll get the same winner;) Vote for how you like Bono's hair best. I'll post pics as examples, but I think you all know what I mean;)

Boy hair :cute:

bonoboycity.jpg

Mullet :love:

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

long mane :combust:

jthmm.jpg

Fly hair :flirt:

bonoabflycig.jpg

Note: I forgot the option for One video hair, if you choose that choose the Fly option (run fingers through option)

Yes, we do need a poll for the other guys' hair! :happy: Anybody else want to start one?

Too hard to make a choice. JT gets me but I did like the hair in AB and Elevation. I was also a mullet fan, I admit it. Evil question. I had to take them all even though I didn't love the pop chop.

images.jpg
oprah.jpg
profile.bmp

Love his hair like this:drool: Just a side note: I think Bono looked better than ever on Oprah....sooo hot:drool:

The Fly!!! I loved his hair in the AB days. :drool: :drool:

flybeautiful.jpg

thefly2.jpg

Don't you just want to push that lock of hair off his brow? :drool: :censored:

UTEOTWfly.jpg

Dismantled said:
images.jpg
oprah.jpg
profile.bmp

Love his hair like this:drool: Just a side note: I think Bono looked better than ever on Oprah....sooo hot:drool:

oh Lord that hair was so sexy on oprah. I just wanted to plunge my fingers in there and lose them
can you imagine what it would feel like to have his head on your chest with that head of hair? should I be imagining it?:eyebrow:

Last edited:
I love the Pop Chop, but I don't think Bono needs that again. I think if he were to re-style his hair right now, the post-Pop, pre-ATYCLB look would be my favorite and still work for him.

u2bonogirl said:

oh Lord that hair was so sexy on oprah. I just wanted to plunge my fingers in there and lose them
can you imagine what it would feel like to have his head on your chest with that head of hair? should I be imagining it?:eyebrow:

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!!!! Don't feel bad, it keeps life interesting......I don't feel bad at all:drool: Theres nothing wrong with an active imagination:wink:

Dismantled said:

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!!!! Don't feel bad, it keeps life interesting......I don't feel bad at all:drool: Theres nothing wrong with an active imagination:wink:

:tongue: :macdevil: :censored:

on the vh1 original "I love the 80's" they said bono was the only one to pull off the mullet:wink: , I personally think that he has some of the best hair (notice HAS hair, no baldie Bono for me) in the world. turns out my boyfriend has very BD-ish hair . . . cant help myself, Bono just seems to surround me

Back
Top Bottom