Time for something a little different....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one scares me a little

portrait03.jpg

that video makes me laugh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard, at the end where there are all doing that little dance, I don't know how they filmed that without laughing their asses off......

:laugh:

great thread idea, U2dem!

there's a pic out there of the whole band, and bono was having a severe fashion faux pas day--the mullet + sweat pants + flip flops. it's just wrong, in so many ways. :no:

Last edited:
lauren430 said:
that video makes me laugh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard, at the end where there are all doing that little dance, I don't know how they filmed that without laughing their asses off......

Larry looks completley miserable. :laugh: He seems to be refusing to "boomcha". Which makes it all the more funnier.

However there is a point where Larry can be seen laughing at the boom cha's! Well, Larry did get the girl in Electrical Storm, so we shouldn't feel to bad for him :wink:

U2granny, I have to totally agree with you. Edge's worse time was between Rattle and Hum and AB. Maybe it was the rough time he was having in personal life, but it's not a pretty picture! :no:

starsgoblue said:
I'm confused...I thought it was a band member we do find attractive but post pics of them that skeev us out....?

right...I don't believe I have ever said who was my favorite band member. Until now, I suppose.

Last edited:
This is not hard for me. I know exactly which ones they are. The only problem is, I don't save pics I don't like, so I don't have them. I must go raid Olive's site :reject:

Here are the descriptions of them:

ANY Passengers pic: the red crewcut, devil beard, blind man glasses and flat cap :yuck:

the POP pics of him in the wife beater tee shirt smoking. He looks SO UGLY, creepy, smelly, mean and scary. Not my kind of Bono :no:

Most any muscle shirt clad pic, especially in concert with his face all strained and his veins popping :uhoh:

the entire Discotheque video, all members :(

the Sweetest Thing pics where he's grinning really wide with his face up in the camera with those dumb glasses and stupid hat :down:

The odd 'pimp' Bono pics from late 1994 I believe, kind of chubby, blond beard, ugly green suit :scream:

That's about it!

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Larry looks completley miserable. :laugh: He seems to be refusing to "boomcha". Which makes it all the more funnier.

Good for Larry. I excuse him from the Discotheque video in my above post!

u2granny said:
You want favorite band member we don't find attractive, right?

581c7883.jpg

That's actually one my favorite pics of him, especially this one :love:

hickedge.jpg

I think that everyone but Bono looks good in this pic. I don't like him in that coat, his hair looks bad, and he looks to be a 60 year old pimp. I think he just looks horrible. :yuck:

spinsexyu2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom